Chapter 4: The Reoccuring Dream

(Just FYI, I've skipped to Albus, Rose, Scorpius, and Holly's fourth year.)

Albus was standing in the middle of a hallway filled with trafficking people. He tried to recognize where this familiar hallway was, but it was hard to tell. Something was wrong. The people trudged around like zombies. They also walked straight through Albus as if he were a ghost. Nobody knew he was there.

Judging by the business type of clothing the people wore, he guessed he was in one of the halls of the Ministry Of Magic building. Albus had been there once with his dad for "Bring Your Child To Work Day." But this wasn't exciting as that day. He was in another world.

Albus began walking forward. He tried to ignore the cold feeling in his chest when a body passed through him. The feeling was so intense, it seemed to drain the life out of him. Albus had to make it out of this hallway though. But it was endless.

That's when every person decided to stop all at once. It was like they were robots being controlled by a single person, and that person had just now shut off the remote control. Albus looked at everyone's faces to see if any were aware of anything. The people's eyes were all glassy and unreadable. Their faces were frozen in a scowl.

Then Albus spotted a familiar head. It was the unmistakable red hair of a Weasley. The person was a girl, whose hair was ginger, and long and bushy as ever. He knew her immediately.

Rose.

He tried to wave a hand in front of her face, desperately trying to snap her out of her trance. She was just like everyone else. There was no sign of life in her usually bright blue eyes. Albus frantically scanned the room, trying to find a way out of this nightmare. Then he saw more of the people he loved.

His father, mother, James, Lily, Uncle Ron, Aunt Hermione, cousin Hugo, Grandma and Grandpa Weasley, his many other Weasley uncles, and Scorpius. And the person that made his heart drop.

Holly.

Albus couldn't take this anymore. He had to escape. He shoved his way through the motionless bodies, looking desperately for a way out. He saw nothing but the repeating rows of his loved ones. Then his father, who was standing next to him, snapped his head towards him, facing Albus with a blank expression.

Then his father spoke in an dreary voice, "There's nothing you can do, Albus."

Albus had no idea what his father meant. He tried not to completely lose his control when his father's head slowly turned around and faced forward, like the other mind-controlled people.

"Your father is right, Albus Potter." A deep voice boomed from no where. Albus looked everywhere for the source of the voice. It seemed to be coming from outside of his dream. "You cannot do anything to prevent what is coming."

"What are you talking about? Get me out of here!" Albus yelled, throwing his hands up in frustration. Then the room slowly started to get darker; the darkness creeping its way to swallow up Albus.

Albus crouched down on the ground and screamed. He could feel the room getting smaller, the darkness close to consuming him...

"Albus, wake up! Wake up!" Albus felt hands shaking him awake, and sat up so fast in his bed that his head span. His roommate, Scorpius Malfoy, was standing by Albus's bed, looking utterly concerned. He stood in only a white tank top and boxers.

"Albus, I've been trying to wake you up for a bloody ten minutes! You were shaking and muttering things in your sleep," Scorpius explained. He studied Albus for a moment, and knew exactly what was wrong. "Did you have the dream again?"