New Story Announcement/"19 Years Later" Extras

*curtain opens back up for a brief moment*

SURPRISE! I just pulled a freaking Beyoncé on you guys. You weren't expecting me to post anything on this story again, were you? ;)

There happens to be a reason for this spontaneous update. I'm thrilled to announce that I am beginning a new story this month! It is going to be a Tom Riddle fanfiction called Before He Was Voldemort. This story is going to be a lot different than 19 Years Later mood-wise, and will be a lot darker, romantic, and definitely PG-13. I've got big plans for this story and I'm very excited for you guys to read it.

Lately I've been really into Tom Riddle fanfics and the overall story of Tom Riddle before he became Lord Voldemort. So, I thought I should start one of my own. You could say dark characters really intrigue me. (I know I'm not the only one, am I right? ;)

As for when I'm going to start posting this new story, the date I'm going for is Tuesday, January 19, 2016. I would start posting it next week, but I'd rather get a head start on writing the first few chapters to get a good idea of what I'm doing and make sure the story begins correctly and smoothly. So mark your calendars! The first two parts will be posted on the 19th, and just like with 19 Years Later, my update days are going to be Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Thanks!

* * *

19 Years Later Extras:

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue, but do you guys find yourselves wondering what happens to your favorite characters after a book, movie, or television show ends? This lack of information is what sets fans up to write fanfiction. Or in J.K. Rowling's case, she was awesome enough to the create Pottermore for us Potterheads, which is something I wish all authors did.

Anyway, with that being said, I thought it'd be cool to add some additional information about the lives of the characters in 19 Years Later after they left Hogwarts. Enjoy :)

- Scorpius and Rose get married just two years after graduating Hogwarts. And yes, they did end up bringing Snape's portrait to their wedding. (Chapter 19 reference *wink wink*)

- Albus and Holly marry four years after them.

- Since Holly is unable to have children, most likely due to her previous bouts with cancer, she and Albus adopted their daughter and named her Ebony Luna Ginevra Potter.

- Ebony was sorted into Hufflepuff.

- Sawyer Draco Malfoy was sorted into Slytherin.

- Eliza Rowena Malfoy was sorted into Ravenclaw.

- Juliet Astoria Malfoy was sorted into Slytherin and Charlotte Hermione Malfoy was sorted into Ravenclaw.

- All six of the Malfoy children have Scorpius's platinum blonde hair and Rose's ice blue eyes.

- Scorpius and Albus immediately began Auror training when they left Hogwarts.

- Rose worked at Flourish and Blotts when she left Hogwarts, becoming the owner of the shop a few years later. At one point during all of this, she was offered the teaching position as the Charms professor at Hogwarts to replace Professor Flitwick, which she declined because she didn't want to leave Scorpius or her children. In her lifetime, she wrote the new editions of the Charms and Transfiguration textbooks.

- Holly worked at Honeyduke's for a while until she decided to follow in her family's footsteps and became the chief editor of the Quibbler.

- Lily became a Quidditch commentator with her husband, Viktor Krum Jr.

- James continued being business partners with his Uncle George. The business expanded and grew tremendously, to the point where more help is required, so Hugo eventually joined them as well as Fred Jr. when they graduated. Anthony Graham also joined the growing staff and he and Hugo bonded very closely. A few years later, with surprisingly much support from the family, Hugo and Anthony married.

- Natalia Zabini was the daughter of Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson. (I don't know if you guys were aware of that)

- St. Mungos invented a magical way to cure cancer, but Holly refused to accept the treatment because she felt bad that Muggles with cancer didn't have the same opportunity that wizards with cancer did.

- It turns out that Salazar Slytherin had known all along that Lucius Malfoy was planning to hatch a basilisk in Hogwarts, and decided to use that to his advantage. Though to maintain the other three Founders' trust, he helped the reincarnations find the basilisk egg in the Chamber of Secrets by possessing Scorpius without his knowledge to charm the Marauder's map. (I failed to clarify this in the story oops)

....Aaaand these are all I could come up with haha.

~ ~ ~

This is officially all that I am going to post on this story. I figured that self-promoting on here would make more of you aware of my new fanfic. Sorry for the false goodbye in the emotional farewell oops XD

Anyway, remember January 19! See you guys then! And thanks so much for the continuous support on 19 Years Later! Love y'all!

- MeganWritesBooks 💋

*curtain closes for good*