Epilogue

(A/N: *sighs deeply* The day has finally come, guys. Honestly, I'm an emotional wreck. I've been dreading and looking forward to this for a while now. So, without further ado, here's the epilogue of 19 Years Later. Enjoy :)

Several years later

"Give me my hat back this instant, Sawyer Malfoy!" a girl with raven hair shrieked, chasing a blonde-haired, mischievous boy down the train platform, bothering nearby commuters walking in the opposite direction of them.

"You'll have to catch me first!" the boy yelled behind his shoulder, a devilish grin plastered on his freckled face as he waved the girl's knit hat in the air while he ran.

"Kids, don't run! And Sawyer, stop messing around and give Ebony her hat back!" Rose Malfoy called after her son, attempting to catch up to them but stopping short, out of breath because of her very pregnant belly.

"Easy, darling," Scorpius chided his wife, making her stop and rest. "Wouldn't want to overdue it now, would we?"

"I've had four children already," Rose countered, waving off her husband's arm for support. "I know what I'm doing."

"It's best not to argue with a pregnant woman, mate," Albus joked, nudging his best friend with his elbow. Then he craned his neck to search for the raven-haired girl who had just run off. "I really wish your hormonal son would stop flirting with my daughter. They're cousins, for Merlin's sake!"

"Technically they aren't, Uncle Albus," a young girl standing next to Rose said. She was the perfect mixture of Rose and Scorpius, with frizzy blonde hair, gray eyes, and a splash of freckles on her nose. Eliza's mannerisms were very similar to her mother's when she was her age.  "Ebony is adopted, remember? She and Sawyer aren't really related."

"That may be true," Albus replied, then crossed his arms stubbornly. "But I still don't like it. Sawyer is two years older than Ebony and-"

Holly Potter laughed, cutting off her husband's sentence while rubbing his shoulder to relax him. "Dear, calm down. Ebony is eleven now. I think she's fully capable of taking care of herself while she's at Hogwarts."

Albus sighed. "I know. I'm just worried, that's all."

Rose gave her cousin a reassuring look. "Aren't we all?"

The Potter and Malfoy families were making their way through the ever so lively Kings Cross Station. The sounds of whistling trains and hyper children filled the air, as they approached the well-known brick wall that separated platforms nine and ten. The families stopped before the wall, the fathers of the households wanting to rest a bit from pushing the laden trolleys. The children were practically bouncing with excitement.

"Mummy, Daddy, can Charlotte and I have an owl?" asked a smaller girl with short blonde hair. She and her spectacled twin sister were pointing in awe at a beautiful white owl in a cage on a passing trolley.

"We'll see when you girls are eleven, Juliet," Rose told her youngest daughter.

Juliet huffed and pouted her lips. "But we won't be eleven for," she paused to count on her fingers, "four years!"

"Three, actually," said Charlotte, her twin.

Scorpius chuckled and ruffled the two girls' hair, making them squeal. "How about this, girls? First one through the wall gets to choose what bedtime story I read to you tonight!"

The twin girls gasped and immediately made a run for it, bolting straight through the wall, Scorpius right on their heels while pushing their family's trolley, allowing his daughters to win their race. Rose laughed and rolled her eyes at the sight.