Four

Lin's POV
I refuse to cost her this job. We all have issues and we all cover them up. We all let them slip, we all talk bad about ourselves sometimes, why do I feel so uneasy about Kelsey? What is it about her that's making me so worried when I don't really know that much about her childhood. I look over at her. She's leaning against the wall in her costume, looking at a paper.

"Hey, great job tonight." She says as soon as she see's me.

"Thanks, you too." She laughs.

"I beg to differ." She turns over her paper so I can see her notes. "But thanks."

"That's not that many notes."

"More then usual."

"But their not anything new. They're all things you've fixed before. Maybe you just had a tough night. Just get some rest. You'll do better tomorrow."

"Kay, thanks for the advice."

"No problem." I talk to Alex in the hallway for a few minutes and then see her slip past us in the hallway and wave goodbye before heading down the stairs. I text her an hour later to ask if she got home safe. I worry about her. She's the baby of the cast and she still lives in a more dangerous area then the rest of us. When she doesn't respond, I call her. After four rings, she picks up.

"Sorry, I was doing something."

"You home okay?"

"Yeah, thanks for checking."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, bye." She hangs up and I put my phone away.

"Betsey." I say, seeing her in the hall. "Do you know if Kelsey is looking into moving."

"She can't afford it since she's looking into school."

"She wan't to go to college?"

"Classes. Online. I wouldn't say anything about it. She only said it to Neil and I probably shouldn't have repeated it."

"I won't tell her you did. Don't worry."

"Thanks, goodnight."

"Night." She walks out of the hallway and I walk back to my dressing room and grab my things.
-
Kelseys POV
"Up, good. Left foot crosses in front, Carleigh, Kelsey a small step to the right up. Again. Five six seven- hit. Andrew, faster, five six seven hit. Better, Kelsey." Says Andy. Lin looks at me from the lip of the stage and smiles. I've been doing better this week and it's relieving because I always feel like I'm holding people back. "Back to the start if the phrase. Ready, one two three four five six seven eight." He counts two more eight counts and then says, "good, rehearsals over, don't forget this tonight." We exit the stage in different directions. And head backstage. I go to the dressing room, put on a sweater, and drink some water before eating some grapes as I scroll through social media and listen to conversations going on behind me. After a few minutes, I sit down on the ground next to Carleigh and stretch forwards, reaching my feet so that I don't get sore. At least not as sore. After talking and stretching for a little while, I begin on my granola bar so I have energy. It's not much but It still makes me uncomfortable to eat it. I've always been that way in public.

"We need to talk about you budget." Carleigh says. "I get saving money, but that is not a meal." I laugh and sit back into my split, looking at my notes again.

"Oh my god. You always have these on you." Pippa says, right when she walks into the room. We get less notes than them because we're ensemble but I try to memorize them and make sure I fix anything and everything I can because I'm the youngest. She takes them out of my hand and puts them on the vanity behind me.

"Tommy says that you're too stressed and then he gives you notes and you get even more stressed." I stand up, grabbing my bar and putting it up there as well.

"I'm not too stressed." Most of the people on here laugh, if not all. Including Pippa. "I'm stressed, but not too stressed."

"Here, eat some animal crackers." She says, lifting up a kids box.

"Not again!" Betsy and I say.

"Fine, I'll give them to Sydney."

"We'll take them." We both say as she rushes over to us. Pippa looks confused out of her mind. Betsy takes one out and walks to the window.

"Now it can see the world."

"But it's gonna freeze." I say.

"You're right." She takes it back in and pulls off its head. "Give them to Andrew."

"Nineteen you say?" Pippa says, looking at me fake suspiciously.

"I sometimes act twelve." She laughs and we go back to eating lunch and then getting ready for the show.
-
A/N- like no one is reading this😬
Should i change the cover?