Thirty

"We have donuts!" Thayne yells, startling everyone still asleep. Lin jumps up.

"I was wondering where you guys went." He says as I open the box.

"Lin, she wouldn't let me get cookies." He laughs.

"How much was it?"

"We got twenty-five donuts!" Thayne says before running off to wake everyone up. Lin holds out thirty. He knows I won't take it. I'm fine now.

"Thayne paid half and I have a job again." I say, moving the two large apple juice and coke bottles onto the table with the cups that people brought with them. He sighs and puts it in his pocket, knowing he will be unsuccessful. People come over and take a donut, heading back over to the center of the stage. I do as well and sit next to Ari and Carleigh.

"How long have you been up?" Ari asks.

"Six o'clock." I have the urge to say in just like Morgan Matthews but I don't because that would make no sense to a lot of people. I rip off a piece of my donut and eat it.

"We went to bed around five." I shrug.

"You have an hour of sleep!" Carleigh exclaims.

"I'm a morning person." Though I'm not that much of one.

"So many plans to make." She sings.

"I've had six cups of coffee so, I'm really, wide awake!" I continue. We laugh.

"But seriously. One fucking hour!"

"I'll nap later, okay." She pushes me to the floor and throws a blanket over my head.

"No one disturb Kelsey, she's asleep." I push it back over my head.

"You guyd forget that she's college aged." Pippa says. "She's capable of staying up for days." Pippa says.

"Don't do that." Ari says.

"Too late."

"That's not healthy."

"Name one healthy thing about me." They stare blankly.

"You're not dead." Says Sasha after a minute. I have to laugh at this. Several of us do.

"I think holding your leg up that long is healthy." Pippa says.

"The hight is not. That's overly flexible and all." Carleigh adds.

"You can hold your leg up there."

"Not that long and I can't get my leg up in the back like that."

"Yes, you can." I say, even though I don't know for sure.

"No, I can't."

"I dropped my donut." Jonathan whines.

"You're always dropping stuff." Someone teases. "I'm so glad that you don't have my part and lift Kelsey up in the show." He rushes over to me and lifts me up.

"Hell no." I say. He's not really clumsy but I'm still terrified.

"Put the child down." He does as told .

"I'm twenty!" I say, throwing my arms up. I listen to stories being told as we eat and we joke around. I don't talk much because I get a headache and decide to leave a little early but I'm not the first one to leave.

I rest a lot and take some Advil. Jessica comes over and we try to draw each other. She shows me some of her choreography for her upcoming ballet and we watch a movie. Once she leaves, I take a shower and get ready for the week to start tomorrow. When I check my phone, I have even more followers because you know, normal hours. I guess it was normal hours in other countries but it was odd here. I scroll down to the video again. I never watched it but saw the picture behind the play button. I click on it. I'm really sickly and pale. I guess that it could be from the earlier event that day. I don't want to look at this. It just makes me hate myself more, even if I'm a little proud of my flexibility and holding my leg up but I don't like seeing myself. I see a text from Carleigh appear at the top of my screen and click on it.

AllisonMontomery4
Glad to know that you can still so this @kesleymeemmott

Underneath is a picture of me when I was eleven in pointe shoes. My teacher holds my shoulder and her arm is near but not touching my leg in arabesque.

Allison was in my ballet class and took that picture when I was eleven. She and everyone else there were around fifteen.

I like and retweet it before clicking back to the text.

Carleigh withapoof: It's baby Kelsey guys!

Oh shit. That was in the group chat. They would see if after I retweeted it anyways.

Sasha hasthebesthair: how old were you?!

Daveed hatespierone: oh my god

Jazzy fuckshersistershusband: who was that that tweeted that?

Anthony diestwice: Kelsey, i know you're on your phone. You were on twitter

They move on from that, thank god, and start talking about donut holes.

Carleigh withapoof: they just roll the dough from the middle.

Kelsey spinsalot: they actually do! I do my research

Daveed hatespierone: she's here!

Kelsey spinsalot: yes, I've been reading this conversation for ten minutes.

Pippa isanemoji: then join us

Kelsey spinsalot: i didn't know what to say

Renée hasbeenreadingthomaspaine: neither did i.

Anthony diestwice: THEN WHY DO THEY PUT A HOLE IN IT ALL!

Renée hasbeenreadingthomaspaine: It's gonna be okay

Jazzy fuckshersistershusband: NO! The poor donut got his middle teared out of him before he was even baked!

Kelsey bendsalot: oh god help us all

I put my phone down and walk over to the fridge, pouring some tea into a glass and adding some ice from the tray.

I sit back down and they've continued talking. It calms down after switching to another conversation.

Kelsey bendsalot: I'm going to bed early. Don't call me at three again, PIPPA JAZZY ARIANA EMMY OR CARLEIGH

Carleigh withapoof: sorry about that the other night:| We tend to do that

Ariana flipsalot: we only do that on nights that you ACTUALLY SLEEP.

Kelsey bendsalot: its fine and I sleep more then an hour a night. Okay bye.

Who changed my name?

Lin jumpsalot: :p
-
A/N - All of my friends are out of state...