🔴[news - NOT A CHAPTER (please read!)]

hi everyone, sorry if you thought that i updated, hahaha. there's just a few things i really wanted to ask/tell you guys!

first order of business - i completed an interview for @Catherine_Edward who was nice enough to reach out to me! she has a book titled "Interviews - Everything about your favorite authors" in which she reaches out to requested authors and interviews them.

please go check it out! mine starts off like this

@infinitivestyles, thank you for requesting me! how nice of you

@infinitivestyles, thank you for requesting me! how nice of you. (:

so, after you've checked out the interview, i encourage any of you who are interested to comment/message me with any other questions you may have about me, this story, my profile, etc. when this book is finished, i am going to be publishing a "Q&A" section, in which i hope to answer all of your questions!

it can be about anything- what i am going to write next, a question about a character in rough heart, a question about me, etc. anything! (:

second order of business - i just want to give you all a heads up about my next fan fiction. it's going to be about a secret, illegal fighting club in which the boy fights in- against his will. the club is incredibly dangerous, but he will do whatever it takes to protect his girl. (;

here's where my question comes in. would you all want it to be another ethan fanfic? if not, who would you want it to be about? i am open to suggestions! some people have suggested cameron dallas, too. please comment/message me with who you would want it to be about!

i have major things planned for it, and am so excited to write it after 'rough heart.'

also, for those of you have read the prologue to "Finding Home," would you want me to continue that story as well?

thanks for reading this if you did, it means a lot!

i also want to say a quick thank you to anyone who has ever voted or commented on this story. your support is amazing on this book!

see you all in the next chapter of 'rough heart!' ❤️ ( which will be posted soon (; )

-totallycameron