Meme:-: e

"ETHAN!" I screamed from our shared bedroom

He came bursting in with a toothbrush in his mind mouth and half naked "whass wrongsg?!" He asked worryingly.

"Have you seen my memes?!" I asked scrolling through my memes.

I heard him sigh and walk back out to the bathroom.

I scurried behind him and stood behind me and he looked at me through the mirror.

"This is serious eth—" I got cut off by him.

"Memes aren't that big." Ethan chuckled at me but I kept a straight face making him cough out awkwardly.

I kept staring at him through the mirror making him uncomfortable until he finished brushing his teeth.

I stood in front of him and stared at him until he awkwardly smiled and went by me.

"Ethan grant Dolan!" I screamed startling him and making him jump.

"Oh no—"

"MEMES ARE SOCIETIES WAY OF DISTRACTING US FROM THE BAD BULL SHNIZZ THATS HAPPENING!" I yelled before scoffing at his shocked expression.

"Lay down and take your shirt off." I said sternly.

I saw his face light up and he smirked before taking his shirt off and laying down putting his hands behind his head.

I got on top of him so I was straddling him. I ran my hands through his rock hard abs until I went to his v line, where he moaned.

I smirked and made him look at me, when he did he groaned once again and I put my hands in his boxers. He breathed heavily watching my hand stroking him through his pants.

I quickly took my phone out without him looking and aimed the camera at him. He didn't notice he was too busy moaning.

I twisted and knee his ding- dong making his scream in pain and push me off of him.

I looked at the picture I took of him screaming in pain. I laughed so hard I cried and fell to the floor still laughing.

He grunted in pain and held it trying to ease the pain.

"Oh boy, you going to be a meme!" I cheered as I made him a meme.

"What?! What are you talking about?!" He yelled As he got up and pulled up his pants.

"You think I was actually going to—pfftttt!" I laughed once again cutting myself off.

He groaned in frustration and stomped out of our room and slammed the door of the guest room.

Once I made him a meme I sent it to his phone and quietly put my ear to the guest room door.

I heard him chuckle and start to laugh once he stopped I opened the door and smiled at him.

He smiled too and I sat down next to him "look I'm sorry but you got to admit it was a pretty good meme." I chuckled.

He stared at me for a minute before kissing my cheek and saying "it's ok I still love ya." Ethan beamed.

I smiled back at him and sighed getting up "ok now.." I cleared my throat and continued..

"Do you know Raini Rodriguez?" I said and he shook his head.

I sighed and said "did you know that RAINI RODRIGUEZ IS A SKINNY LEGEND?!" I tried to stay calm.

He sighed again before running his hands through his hair and mumbled "this is going to be a long night."