Fortnite :-: e

"Can you stop?" I groaned in annoyance as Ethan tried to get me to play with him at Fortnite.

"Please y/n!" Ethan begged as he already started playing.

"Nah I ain't playing fortuneknife" I sighed and chuckled at my own joke.

"Fortuneknife?" Ethan questioned as he looked back at me for a minute and then looked back at the game.

"Deeerrrrrr! Yo Fortnite is not even going to be relevant in a couple months, so why get addicted like you." I crossed my arms.

"Suck my dick y/n." He groaned in annoyance.

"I will!" I challenged.

He laughed after getting killed and he grunted in frustration and started playing again.

"Ethan." I said innocently, no answer.

"Eth?" I said a little bit more loudly.

"Eeetttthhhhaaaann." I dragged as I started to get more closer to his ear.

No answer. This bitch.

"ETHAN GRANT DOLAN!!!" I yelled and he got startled and jumped and groan in annoyance.

"What do you want y/n?!" Ethan said frustratingly.

"Attention." I simply said.

"I will eat you out." He said as an insult.

"Do it. You won't. Cause I know that you know that we know that I know and that you won't because you are horny." I said as I started chuckling a little.

After I finished Ethan started laughing so hard that he started crying a little and wasn't even focused on the game anymore.

"Oh my gosh! Ahhahahahahahaha" He wheezed.

"Stop wheezing!" I said in a funny tone and funny face that made him laugh even harder.

"Hey do you know how to spell illiterate?" I asked Ethan who has calmed down a little bit was still giggling.

"Illiterate?" He seemed somehow confused and interested at the same time.

"You can't, dumb bitch." I said in a funny tone which made him laugh.

"Can you?" He said still chuckling a little.

"Yea, illit- I'm stuck." I said which made him laugh a little more.

"Well it's been fun e tee wee tee but I gotta suck some monster dick." I joked but Ethan stopped laughing and came up to me and pinned my wrists against the door.

"What?!" Ethan yelled in my face.

"I was jus kiddin e. Your dick is small. Shrimp dick!!" I laughed loudly and blasted outta there and when I was heading to their living room I bumped into Grayson and we both fell on the floor.

Ethan then came running in and saw me on top of Grayson and me laughing.

I quickly got back up and started jumping around "FIESTA SALSA MOVE YUR FEET AND BAILA FEEL THE RYTHM AND WE CAN BE AS ONE CELEBRATE WITH ME!!" I sang and laughed and ran while Ethan tried to get me.

Grayson was now in the island of their kitchen and I hopped onto the island and sang loudly "YOU PUT A GUN ON MY MANS AYE I PUT A HOLE IN YOUR PARENTS AYE LOOK AT ME FUCK ON ME LOOK AT ME YUH AYE!!!!" I wailed my body around.

"Y/n!!! My dick ain't small!!" Ethan protested as I continued dancing on the island and Grayson started laughing.

"False accusations, not accurate. Grayson is your dick big??" I asked Grayson and sat on the island.

"I mean uhhh..." Grayson tripped over his own words.

"I knew yours was bigger!! Ha Ethan's is smaller!" I laughed and I Was suddenly thrown ontop of Ethan's shoulder and him throwing me into his bed and locking his door.

"I'll show you how big my dick is....."

What did I just write.....