dog :-: g

"ACE GET BACK HERE!" I yelled as I chased my dog around the front lawn.

I got Ace when my dad left for the military, Ace was a Siberian Husky. pretty big but perfect for me. we both looked badass together anyways.

"NO NO NO! ACE NOT DONT--" I yelled as my eyes widened and he jumped over the fence of our other neighbors house.

how did even jump that high?!

now he's in the new neighbors backyard. they just moved in too.

oh crap.

well time to meet them. I bet their old, everyone who lives in this neighborhood is old except me, but I'm not complaining the old people are sweet and nice and really good advice givers.

I got walked to their front door and took a deep breath before knocking a few times before stepping back.

I heard footsteps and finally the door opened to reveal a young man...

young man?

I need to hang out with more people my age.

a handsome ass guy with a freckle on his chin and floppy brown hair. and then behind him came a man that looked like him but different hair and the freckle was on his cheek.

"uh hi?" the boy said as I shook my head and escaped my thoughts.

"uh yea uh hi. so my dog ran into--not ran more like catapulted to your backyard and I just need him back." I said smiling little.

they chuckled before the the freckle cheek boy said "uh yea sure come on in I'll open the back for you" he smiled and gestured for me to come in.

I couldn't move because the boy with the freckle on his chin stood in front of me all broad and manly and shit.

I coughed and he immediately moved out of the way and let me inside.

as I walked past him I could feel his stare into my butt and back. ew.

I followed the freckle cheek boy to the back of his house, he opened the back sliding door and smiled at me while I stepped out.

I stepped out and saw Ace trying to climb back up to our side but he couldn't grab onto anything so Ace just kept on falling.

"come on Ace." I walked up to him and petted him softly.

Ace turned around and buried his head into my chest and whimpered.

"its ok bud." I said into his ear he then took his head off and lifted his head up ready to follow me into the house.

As we walked back inside I heard the boy with the freckle chin sneezed multiple times.

"you ok?" I asked and made my way inside again.

"*sneezes* yea just *sneeze* allergic to dogs *sneeze* *sneeze*" he said and I quickly grabbed my dog lightly and dragged him out of the house.

"wait come back for a *sneeze* minute *sneeze*" the boy said.

I put my dog outside in their front lawn and motioned him to my house and he ran over there.

I walked back to their front door where the man was "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were allergic, I wouldn't have come if--" I started ranting.

"no no, its fine. just a little sneeze. hey uh Can I maybe uh..." he started getting nervous and scratching the back of his neck.

the other boy then Rolled his eyes and hit the boy in front of me in the back of his head.

"can I have your number?" the boy coughed out.

I chuckled at how that came out and said "yea, but you could at least tell me your name first."

"oh yea haha its Grayson." he said and shuffled a little still nervous.

"yes you can have my number Grayson, I'm y/n." I said and smiled at him.

he blushed and looked down trying to hide his smile.

after a while he stood still and I was waiting.

Ethan rolled his eyes after seeing me wait, and hit Grayson in the back of the head again. then Grayson snapped out of it and took out his phone quickly, making it fall on the floor.

I went to go pick it up and he was too but quickly stood back up again. I handed it to him and he mumbled a thank you before handing it back to me to put my number in.

I put my number in and handed it back to him where he smiled and showed Ethan it excitingly and Ethan shook his head laughing slightly.

"well I got to go back but I guess I'll see you guys later?" I said and started to walk away.

"uh yea I-i'll text you!" he yelled one last time before seeing me go out of frame.