First date :-: g

"Shit shit shit!" Grayson repeated as he looked everywhere for his shoes

His twin brother watching him with amusement for Grayson didn't notice the shoes in his hands.

"Grayson." Ethan stated.

"What?!!" Grayson said frustrated.

Ethan pointed to Grayson's hands. Grayson let out a frustrated scream and put on his shoes roughly.

"Gotta go. Gotta go. Gotta go. See ya later Ethan!" Grayson panicked and ran to his car buckling up and put his sweaty hands on the wheel.

Grayson saw you in Starbucks after one of the playmates went to the wrong address and got lost again. He saw you typing away in your computer. You were the most beautiful sight he ever seen. He had the courage to walk up to you and start a conversation, later him asking you on a date.

Once he got to the restaurant he practiced saying his lines when he would see you.

"Ok you got this. Just act normal." Grayson said to himself.

Once he got to the windows of the restaurant he saw you waiting patiently playing building a fort with just utensils and the flower vase.

Grayson chuckled at your version of 'passing time' and then realized he didn't even get you flowers.

"Shit!" Grayson panicked again and quickly went to the flower kiosk across the street.

Grayson didn't know if you were allergic to anything so he just got a bouquet with every type of flower in it.

Grayson then thought to get her chocolates. He didn't know if you liked chocolates or sweets in general. But he bought it anyway.

"What else?" Grayson said to himself as he looked around the town trying to see if he forgot something.

"I should at least give her a necklace." Grayson said to himself and went to the jewelry store.

He got you a beautiful gold necklace with your initials on it. It's obviously took sometime. It made grayson impatient.

Once he finally got the necklace he ran down the town realizing he was an hour late to your date.

Once he got to the restaurant he saw you out of your seat with tears running down your face getting your purse and coat leaving.

"Y/n!" Grayson called as soon as you exited the restaurant.

You look back only to see Grayson with a huge bouquet, chocolates, and a black velvet box.

"I'm so sorry, y/n. Trust me I didn't want to be late, I just wanted to make you happy and get you all this stuff. It definitely took time. But I just wanted to make you smile. I'm sorry.... I really like you." Grayson said as he started to walk towards you with guilt written on his face.

After a while of you staring into his eyes for any sign of regret or anything bad. He was loyal. Which was what you were looking for.

You run up towards him and grabbed his face smashing your lips onto his.

Grayson was awestruck.

This was the first date and he already felt in love.

You both pulled away staring into each other's eyes.

"It's ok, Grayson." You smiled instantly relieving his anxiety.

Grayson smiled before saying "oh my gosh I got these flowers but I didn't know if you were allergic so I just got every kind. And I didn't know if you liked chocolates or sweets at all but I got you it anyway. And last but not least I got you a present." Grayson ranted while smiling.

"Thank you, Grayson. You didn't have to."

"But I wanted too."

Grayson handed you the velvet box.

You accepted it and opened it only to find a beautiful necklace.

"It's beautiful." You cried while putting you hand over your mouth.

"Like you." Grayson simply said like it was a fact.

You smiled and hugged him once again.