Babies :-: g

"Don't touch that!" I warned as tommy grabbed the vase.

I was babysitting Ethan and Grayson's little niece while Lisa and Sean were out on the town for a date.

Grayson nor Ethan were helping. At all.

Ethan was in his room. Grayson was just on the couch recording what he could of me babysitting.

"Hey. Where did you even get!—" I yelled but a cupcake was then thrown at my face.

I took the cupcake off and wiped my face once.

"This is the part where I kill you!" I was going to run but a pair of arms grabbed me before I could.

"Ok ok come on now." Grayson said as he placed me on the couch in the other room.

"I need to take care of him." I said as I got back up but Grayson gently pushed me down again.

Grayson pulled out a napkin and wiped my face with it.

"As much as I love you, that is my nephew and I rather him not be dead. You know?" Grayson mocked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little while rubbing my eyes.

"Your cute" I saw Grayson smile at me.

"Yuck!" We heard a voice say.

I look over and see tommy with his tongue stuck out.

"Want to bake a cake, tommy?" I asked smiling at him.

"Ya ya ya!" He exclaimed excitingly and ran over to the kitchen.

I went over to him and got out my phone. I decided to play kid friendly music while we did it.

I played happy by will Pharrell.

"Ok let's make this cake!" I smiled and tommy jumped up and down in happiness.

GRAYSON'S POV

I chuckled as I looked over the videos of y/n babysitting tommy.

Y/n is definitely not good with kids. But she will be a great mom. She will make them smile. She will give them the best of hugs. She'll spend time with them. But most importantly she will give them all the love she can give.

Someone please slap me if I breakup with her before we have kids.

I heard sing and laughing for the past 30 minutes and I decided to check up on the two.

I went to kitchen and saw y/n on the counter singing with a whisk as I microphone and tommy on the floor just jumping of happiness.

I grabbed my phone out and recorded them on my phone as they sang 'shut up and dance'.

Y/n smiled at tommy and hopped off and grabbed tommy and spun him around in circles while he laughed.

I loved seeing her like this. With kids.

I stopped recording when the oven went off signaling that the cake was ready.

She got the cake out and placed it on the counter along with tommy.

She gave the frosting and asked "what color do you want it?"

"Bwue!" He said.

Y/n chuckled and poured the blue food dye into the frosting and handed him the flat out thing to put he frosting on.

I looked down at my phone to check the time and then I look back up and saw them both laughing.

I decided to walk in and said "what's so funny"

They both looked at me and my jaw dropped.

Their teeth were blue.

"Oh my gosh!" I laughed along with them.

THIRD PERSON POV

they all laughed together.

Grayson kissed y/n on the lips and then Grayson's teeth were blue.

Ethan was watching the whole time with a smile.

They looked like a happy family.