Ask :-: g

"Ha ha ha when you XD yourself." I laughed at myself as I took the worst picture.

"What does that even mean?" Grayson said confused and rested his head on my lap.

"It means XD Grayson." I said calmly and Grayson just laughed.

"Yea ok. Can you massage my head?" Grayson asked.

I sighed but giggled and started to run my hands through his hair. He hummed in satisfaction and smiled.

He soon fell asleep....

"IM ON THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS AND I KNOW EVERYTHING IS SHINING PUT ITS GOING TO BE GOLDEN!" I sang.

I left Grayson after 10 minutes he was asleep.

I paused the music and went to grab Ethan because I was bored with Grayson asleep and not waking up.

"Ethan?" I knocked on his door before hearing a faint 'come in'

I opened the door and saw Ethan pause his game on Fortnite.

"Que happened?" Ethan joked and smiled at me.

I laughed and sat on his bed "Grayson is asleep and I'm bored so I came to you, the famous Ethan Dolan." I smiled.

"As advertised, but what am I supposed to do about it?" He chuckled and lowered his head phones.

"I don't know entertain me! Do something!" I said and laid down on his bed facing the ceiling.

I heard him chuckled and lay down next to me.

"You like Grayson?" Ethan said and faced me but I didn't look at him.

I sighed and looked at Ethan "I like how he smells."

He laughed and I heard a new voice "What you asking stupid fucking questions for?"

"You were nicer when you were asleep." I grunted and looked at Grayson.

Grayson smirked and laid down to the spot next to me.

Omg.

I'm sandwiched between the dolan twins.

"So do you." Ethan asked again.

I looked at Grayson who was looking at me and I said "Yea I guess." I shrugged.

"Yes yes yes! I knew it!" Ethan said and started jumping on the bed.

"Knew what?" Grayson asked suspiciously.

"Y/n likes you!" Ethan said and shook me.

Grayson then looked at me in shock and I just looked down.

I then felt hands in the back of my neck and my head shooting towards Grayson.

Grayson kissed me.

The bed still going up and down from Ethan jumping and yelling excitingly.

"This is the best thing that ever happened!" Ethan said.

I pulled away and looked at Ethan like 'bitch'.

"What? I have been waiting for Grayson to do that! Do you know show many nights he's just be laying in my bed just ranting and talking about you?! Like shit." Ethan said and finally calmed down.

I snorted and Grayson awkwardly chuckled.

Me and Grayson stayed quiet for a minute until Ethan grunted "Come on asshat! Ask her out!"

Grayson looked at me smiling and asked "will you be my girlfriend?"

....