Jawline :-: e

"Ethan!" I yelled from his room.

"What's up!" He yelled back but he was now inside making me cover my ears.

"What are you yellin' about?" I questioned mockingly.

He chuckled and jumped onto the bed making the bed bounce. He landed on me making me grunt, Ethan laid his head on my stomach looking up at me.

"I don't know what your starin' at. Not much to look for." I sighed and caressed his cheek.

"Shut up, y/n. I could stare at you all day and not be amazed by your beauty." Ethan smiled like a goof at me.

"Awwwwww-no sis. Too sweet you know I hate nice shit. I'm leavin'." I slightly blushed and sat up.

"Not so fast, flash." Ethan chuckled and pulled me back down and wrapped himself tightly around me.

"Ugh." I chuckled and hugged him.

I felt him move and he was now looking at my side profile now.

"You have a sharp jawline. Sharper than mine. Jeez." Ethan said and touch my jawline with his left hand.

"No I do not. Everyone literally fantasizes about your jawline, e." I said and got on my phone going on instagram.

"Get off that phone and give me attention." Ethan chuckled and put my phone on the bed side table.

"But your only paying attention to my jawline." I chuckled and stared at the ceiling.

"Because it's sharp!" Ethan laughed and took his own phone out.

"Guys look at her jawline! It's way more sharper than mine and y'all are talking about mine! Just-look at hers!" Ethan said as a flash hit the side of my face signaling that he was recording.

He stopped recording and I heard his faint voice through the phone and then it stopped and he put his phone down.

"Did you post it?" I asked.

"Yup." He popped the p and cuddled back into me.

"Interestin'" I sighed and kissed his cheek and made him blush.

"Is Ethan grant Dolan blushing?" I smirked.

"Stop." He chuckled and hid his face on my neck.

"Awww. I'm joking, e. Your adorable." I whispered in his ear and kissed his lips which he smiled into.

"I love you." Ethan said and breathed deeply.

"Love you too, babe." I said and fell asleep with him.