24 hr handcuff challenge :-: g

(:-:)

                                          (:-:)

"Let the 24 hour handcuff challenge begin!" The twins said at the same time and started making their way to the kitchen.

"Oh wait bro." Grayson said and then started to smile.

"What?" Ethan said looking back.

"I need to pee." Grayson said turning pink.

"Are you serious?" Ethan almost yelled.

"Yes can we go?" Grayson dragged Ethan to the bathroom.

"Dude What the fuck?" Ethan covered his nose with his shirt.

"I'm sorry bro I'm human!" Grayson retorted and then wiped.

"I'm calling my girlfriend, this is ridiculous." Grayson added as Ethan started dragging him to the kitchen again.

"Hey babe can you come over?..... great see you later.....I love you more..... bye babe." Grayson hung up and showed the camera your contact name which was 'y/n❤️'

"Let's make a sandwich." Ethan clapped his hands.

They screamed at eachother most of the time and pushed each other playfully.

When they were in the middle of eating the horribly placed sandwich there was a sound of a door opening then closing.

"Hey guys— oh yea that's a problem." Y/n said as she set her stuff down and made her way towards the twin.

"Oh no you guys better not have sex." Ethan said half jokingly.

"No promises." Grayson smirked and kissed y/n as a greeting.

Ethan sighed and plopped his head down "great."

The twins were now in their room playing Fortnite with Bryant recording them.

"Should I prank em'" y/n smiled into the camera.

"Imma prank em'. Not in a way you would think tho. I just wanna make Ethan uncomfortable." Y/n said to the camera and then turned it off knowing Bryant will still be recording.

They both stopped playing Fortnite just talking to the camera now.

"So yea— hey baby, wha—" Grayson was cut off when you started kissing him and climbing onto his lap.

It took Grayson a while but he caught on kissing you back roughly and his free hand grabbed your butt.

"No you got to be kidding me!!" Ethan said as he started turning red and looked away.

"Well this is great." Ethan said awkwardly.

"Mmm baby." Grayson moaned.

"I'm Lowkey really uncomfortable." Ethan laughed awkwardly.

"Ugh, fuck." Grayson moaned again.

"Can you guys actually stop this is weird." Ethan started yanking the handcuff.

You pulled away and Grayson groaned and then sighed that you stopped.

"Ok finally that was so awkward. Next task!" Ethan said with a awkward smile.

"Ok now time to go to bed." Grayson said to the camera.

"Are we gonna cuddle right now?" Ethan said as he started taking off his shirt.

"Well I am with my girlfriend. Babe!" Grayson called out to you.

You came into frame and Grayson asked "Can we cuddle?"

You nodded and got under the covers waiting for Grayson.

"Well, Time to cuddle." Grayson smiled and climbed into bed with Ethan scrambling behind.

Grayson wrapped his chained arm around you making Ethan go behind you. You wrapped your arms around his lower stomach and nuzzled your head into his chest. Grayson kissed your forehead and said I love you before dozing off.

"I'm having fun." Ethan said blankly and then started playing with the pillow he had getting bored.

"I wish I had a girlfriend to cuddle with." Ethan pouted.

You with your eyes still closed grabbed Ethan's free arm and you wrapped it around yourself.

Ethan caught on and spooned you.

Now you were all cuddling and falling to a deep sleep.