Tougher :-: nolan

"Come on, Nolan

"Come on, Nolan." Y/n beamed as she dragged Nolan to calculus.

Nolan smiled and blushed when y/n touched his hand. It made him feel warm.

People didn't understand it. How someone as beautiful as y/n hang out with a total nerd like Nolan.

They have been friends since freshman year and it is now senior year. Still friends.

"Hey Nolan!" They heard a voice yell rudely.

They both turn their heads and saw Ethan and Grayson running towards them.

Y/n and Nolan immediately started running towards the field as they heard Grayson and Ethan chasing them.

Y/n made it to the back of the school but it was a dead end. They started to panic and then the twins gave them a death glare before pouncing on them and started to kick and punch.

Since y/n had tougher skin she stayed standing up weakly while Nolan was on the floor sobbing and holding everything in pain.

Then she saw Grayson kick Nolan's head and Ethan step on his leg at the same time making Nolan scream out in pain.

A surge of madness washed over y/n and she immediately grabbed Grayson by the back of his neck and bashed his head against the wall making Grayson pass out.

She then grabbed Ethan by his torso and pushed him on the floor and kicked him in the stomach and then in the balls.

Ouch

Y/n picked up Nolan while grunting in pain because of his weight and the pain in her body.

They made it to her car and put Nolan in the backseat and she drove to her house.

"Come on, bud." Y/n grunted as she loosely held Nolan in her arms.

"Your ok. Your fine. It's ok." Y/n said gently as Nolan cried onto her shoulder.

Nolan was now healing after y/n cleaned him up. Y/n was fine just some cuts and bruises nothing serious.

"W-what about y-you?" Nolan stuttered letting out a few sobs.

"I'll be fine, Nolan." Y/n said and she kissed his forehead.

"B-but your ble- bleeding." Nolan stuttered when he saw saw the gash on y/n eyebrow.

"I'm fine." Y/n chuckled and ran her hands through his hair.

"I'm just worried about you right now." Y/n said and gave a reassuring smile.

They heard a door open and close shut.

"Did you hear that?" Nolan said as he gave y/n a worried look.

Y/n nodded and carefully pushed Nolan off of her.

"I'll go check it out, stay here." Y/n said and started to the door.