Hard work :-: g

I groaned in frustration and put my head in my hands.

All papers were laid out on my desk and computer. A new blueprint too.

I need to figure out how y'all the building is going to be and how much the budget will be and the sucumference around the thing...

I drifted off getting sleepy, but I banged my head on the table as my hand slipped.

I groaned and looked at the clock saying it was 3 in the morning.

Great.

After another 30 minutes of working I hear a something from my door but I just ignore it and keep working.

I then heard the door slamming open. Making me scared but my body didn't not move from its slumping position.

"Y/n?" I saw Grayson come into frame.

"Hey babe. How are y'all feelin?" I asked still sleepy and kept on typing on my computer and looking back at the blueprints.

"Babe get off of there. Get some sleep." Grayson said grabbing all the food off the counter I was working on and put them in the kitchen.

"I have to finish this it's due in a week and—" I was saying but Grayson cut me off.

"A week? Y/n you have enough time, just come on lets get you to bed." He lifted me off the chair I was in and carried me to my bedroom.

He put me in some comfy clothes and turned the AC on because it was hot. He tucked me into bed and kissed my cheek before leaving.

"Wait" I said still sleepy.

"What's up princess?" Grayson said coming back into frame.

"Sleep with me." I made grabby hands and Grayson took off his shirt leaving him in sweatpants now.

He got into bed with me and cuddled with me.

"You work too hard just relax for a bit, baby." Grayson said and kissed my forehead.

I hummed and instantly fell asleep.

Yea yea it's short...