Judas :-: e

Play Judas by lady Gaga.

What about me guys?

I thought as i saw Ethan talking to his ex girlfriend.

Yes. I was fucking jealous. She was fucking beautiful. Her skinny body and green eyes and blonde hair. Just gorgeous.

Her name was mickel, weird name in my opinion.

She wanted to talk to ethan to catch up. And he told to just tag along.

"Yea and remember that time we jumped in the water and your swimming trunks just slipped off!" She laughed and so did Ethan just as loud.

I swirled my pointer finger around my glass as they laughed and put my head in my palm.

"Yea and that time where Aaron did that thing!" Ethan said and smiled laughing hard and I mimicked Meredith's high pitched laugh as she did it.

"You ok?" Ethan said to me still chuckling.

I nodded and put on a smile, he nodded and went back to conversing with Meredith.

I quickly texted Grayson because I was prepared...

Me: come pick me up.

Grayson : you got it

They talked for 10 more minutes before I lost it...

"I know what your doing Meredith." I said blankly not looking up from my glass.

"What do you mean, silly goose?" She pitched.

I looked up and my eyes were flamed.

"Invited us over, talking to mainly Ethan about your past just to make me jealous. Because if that was your plan it's definitely working." I grew more angry.

"I just want ethey to forgive wittle owd me." She said innocently pouting her lips.

"That's it!" I said and jumped onto her but before I could punch her.

A bunch of people were then quiet and recording in their phones.

Ethan dragged me out of the restaurant "I'LL GET YOU DJMB FUCKING BITCH!"

Ethan then stood me still outside of the restaurant "what is wrong with you?!" He yelled at me.

"What's wrong with me? You didn't even acted like I exsisted. You two were basically crawled up each other's ass, while I was here barely eating and you two eating and laughing and reminiscing. WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT ME HUH?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, Y/N!" He yelled back.

I took a deep breath before saying "I saw the texts."

His face then turned soft and confused "texts?" He said dumbfounded.

"YES HE FUCKING TEXTS. THAT YOU EXCHANGED WITH MEREDITH CLEVER FUCKING MOVE NOT TO SEND HER NUDES BACK HUH?!" I yelled and pointed at his chest with every word.

I saw tears well up in his eyes "AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED WHEN YOU WENT OUT TO GO BUY "groceries" UPDATE: THE FRIDGE IS FULL! I TRIED NOT TO CRY EVERY SINGLE NIGHT WHILE YOU WERE FUCKING HER, BUT I DIDNT EVEN CRY I DONT HAVE ANY MORE TEARS. I JUST DONT ETHAN. YOU WERE FUCKING HER EVERY NIGHT WHILE I WAS AT HOME WORRYING!" I said and pushed him hard and he stumbled back and tears went out of his eyes.

"Baby I-" Ethan started.

"Save fucking it, Ethan. Go with her for all I care because apparently I wasn't enough. I don't give a fuck." I said and got all up in his face.

"We're over." I sternly said.

"W-what?" He said as more tears came out.

I stomped over to him and whispered very clearly in his ear "it's over. Have fun fucking Meredith."

I fell to his knees and cried loudly. I scoffed and as I walked away Grayson's car arrived and I hopped in.

Grayson didn't question it and drove off.

I saw the texts. The nudes and the sexting. They think I'm fucking stupid? Wrong.

I'm gonna get revenge.

Just you wait...