Tampon :-: g

"I hope you know that I wanna die

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I hope you know that I wanna die." I said more to myself as I grabbed a tampon bag.

Grayson chuckled from behind me and said "come on it won't be that bad. It's just a tiny little tampon."

I looked at him before saying "is you serious? A tampon is basically a tiny dick lodged up in your vagina hole. And if your a virgin- which I am- it will hurt like hell because nothing has been stuck in me before. So I am guessing for all the people who had sex before, are used to tampons. Besides it has to stay in there for about 2 hours at most." I explained out of breath.

Grayson had a face of confused and disgust. "I don't know how to answer that."

"What I'm saying is that I'm scared of a 3 inch tampon." I sighed and grabbed the blue Tampax bag.

I started walking down the chips aisle with Grayson following behind me.

"Fine then why don't I take your virginity and then you can not be scared." Grayson turned me around and held onto my hips.

I gave him a blank stare "Grayson, first of all: you are my very best friend. Hell my only friend but no. Second of all: I'm STILL ON MY PERIOD and sex would not help if I'm bleeding out my vagina."

Grayson sighed and giggled before nodding.

I smiled a little before grabbing a bag of chips and an iced coffee.

"Gray, you want anything?" I asked him.

"Nah I'm good." He smiled.

I nodded and headed for the checkout with Grayson.

I payed for my things and got in the car with Grayson.

Once we got to his house I put down the chips and coffee and went to the bathroom.

Before I could close the door I yelled "Grayson?"

I saw him coming toward me "what's up?"

I sighed "can you just stay out here because I'm still scared." I really am a pussy.

He chuckled before nodding.

"Thanks gray." I smiled and shut the door.

Once I looked at the bag of tampons I could feel the pain already.

"You've got to be kidding me." I grunted and opened the bag.

"I could hear you, you know?" I heard Grayson laugh.

I rolled my eyes and took one tampon out.

"How do I even open this shit?" I said and I started pulling the string, but no use.

"Here, open the door I'll help." Grayson said from outside.

I made a weird face to myself but chuckled and opened the door to let Grayson in.

He got through and once he was inside the closed the door again.

I gave him the tampon and he pushed it and then gave it to me.

"I'm not even going to question how you knew how to do that." I bluntly said making him laugh.

"Your welcome." He mocked.

I stared at him.

"Oh yea right. I'll uh yea." He stuttered and got out back outside.

I laughed but quickly got serious.

"How is it supposed to suck anything up if it's not even like... open? Yet." I questioned and pulled down my pants and underwear.

"Well when met with something wet it will start sucking in." Grayson said from outside.

"Aaaaahhhhh. Neat." I scoffed.

I don't even want to look.

"I don't even know where my hole is?!" I complained.

Grayson laughed from outside "just feel around, y/n!" Grayson still laughed.

I sighed and just jammed it in.

Bad idea.

"Uuugghhgggggggggg!!!! FUCK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I quickly pulled up my pants just letting the tampon be inside me.

Grayson quickly opened the door seeing my gripping onto the counter to ease the pain.

"Hey it's ok, come on." Grayson said and carefully picked me up bridal style.

Other girls make it look easy. But I ain't no other girl. I dress like a literal boy. Barely wear any fucking makeup. Never had sex. Never even touched myself. I am so boring.

Next thing I knew I was on Grayson's bed wrapped up in a blanket with Grayson cuddling me.

"It's ok. You alright?" Grayson asked me pulling away a little and brushing a hair out of my face.

I'm so extra. Because now it doesn't even hurt that much.

"Yea I'm fine Grayson. I guess I was just over reacting a little, but it did hurt." I chuckled a little.

"Y/n?" Grayson stared at me.

I cuddled closer to him "Yea?"

There was a moment of silence.

"I-I love you. Like I really really l-love you. More than a friend." Grayson finally said.

Well shit. I love him too. Now that I think about it. Grayson has been with me through literally everything. My first boyfriend, my first bully, my first time failing a test, and my first period.

God dang.

"I love you too." I smiled.

He smiled wide before smashing his lips onto mine.

I kissed back.

Obviously.

After a while we pulled away out of breath.

"Just So you know. Your taking my virginity when I'm not bleeding out my vagina anymore."

He laughed and kissed my head.

Yuck. Ignore this. Fun fact I never used a tampon. See ya.