Ddlg :-: g

"Daddy! Your here! Your here!" Y/n cheered and beamed as she ran downstairs to see her daddy.

Grayson looked up and almost came right on the spot when he saw y/n in a pink bra and pink lace panties with a lollipop in her mouth.

Grayson smirked as she ran down.

Y/n giggled and jumped into his arms. Grayson took in her scent of roses and honey.

The sweetest smell.

"What'd you do today, princess?" Grayson asked with a smile as he carried her to the shared bedroom.

"Oh Ethan took me to the park and fed me ice cream with his hand. Kinda weird but oh well." Y/n said innocently while Grayson got pissed.

"Ethan fed you?" Grayson said through gritted teeth.

"Yea he dipped his finger in the ice cream and stuck his finger in my mouth." Y/n made a face trying to remember what happened.

Grayson all of a sudden have a hard smack on y/n's ass. Making her squeal and cry into his shoulder.

"That was your punishment. Only I can take you places remember?" Grayson growled into her ear.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I won't do it again." Y/n cried.

Grayson felt bad.

"Come on, let's go cuddle." Grayson said sweetly into her ear and then carried her upstairs.

Once they got to the room he laid her down and then cuddled next to her and held her close.

Grayson stared at y/n who lips were now tinted red from the lollipop and her eyes dilated from the sugar.

Grayson immediately yanked the lollipop out of her mouth and smashed his lips onto hers.

The cherry flavor going in between both their mouths and slippery lips.

Grayson sat y/n on top of him and continued to share a heated kiss.

Grayson then guided her hips into his crotch making the friction become hot.

"I love you." Grayson said against her lips.

Y/n smiled and pushed his hair out of his face.

"I love you too, daddy." Y/n giggled.

I'm sorry. But hey.