Clingy :-: g

(:-:)

                                            (:-:)

"Your asses is grasses!" Y/n said in a funny voice making Grayson laugh.

Right then Grayson got a phone call from Emma.

"I got to take this be right back." Grayson said and kissed y/n's cheek.

"Yo." Grayson greeted into the phone.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with James and I?" Emma said in her raspy voice over the phone.

"Can't my girlfriend is too damn clingy. She literally will not let me go anywhere without interrogating me or making me stay with her. So damn annoying—" Grayson continued on.

Y/n decided she had heard enough.

She let a tear slip out before going to Grayson's closet and grabbing a backpack filling it with a bunch of her clothes and such.

"Alright see ya Emma." Grayson said and gun up taking a deep breath before going back to his room.

Grayson opened the door to be greeted y/n changed into all black and a backpack looked like stuffed with items.

"What are you doing?" Grayson asked and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm breaking up with you." Y/n stared blankly and pushed Grayson aside before heading to the door.

Grayson's heart dropped. She was leaving him. But he loves her. Why is she leaving?

"Woah woah. Hey. Can we talk about this? I don't want you to leave? I love you." Grayson scurried after her tears welling in his eyes.

"You love me? After callin me annoying and clingy... you love me? I don't think that's how relationships work." Y/n rolled her eyes and went out the door.

Grayson's heart shattered. He's so stupid

Y/n went out the door not taking a second look at the house. She hopped on her motorcycle and got out of that neighborhood.

"Shit shit shit. No!" Grayson fumed and ran to Ethan's room.

"Ethan I fucked up, bro. I-I don't know w-ha-at to do any-anymore" Grayson broke down and fell to his knees because it physically hurt not being with you.

Ethan ran to him and kneeled beside him trying to calm him down but Grayson was barely breathing and started to bawl his eyes out.

"Grayson. Gray, take deep breaths im right here, bud." Ethan grabbed his shoulders.

"She's not here. I-I love her." Grayson said in between cries.

"Gray, what happened?" Ethan said once Grayson calmed down.

"I said t-that she wa-was clingy. B-but I regret it so much bro." Grayson said and let tears roll but more slowly.

Ethan sighed and looked at Grayson then said "where is she?"

Grayson then started crying more loudly "she left!"

"Ok ok, Uhm let me call her just, stay here." Ethan said and then got up and went to the hall.

Ethan called y/n...

"Hello?" Y/n's voice echoed through the phone to Ethan's ear.

"Y/n where are you?" Ethan breathed out. Y/n already knew what he was talking about.

"I don't know, e. I'm just going." Y/n sighed.

"Grayson's sorry." Ethan said and leaned against the wall.

"I know he is."

"Then come back."

"Fine."

She hung up.

Ethan smiled and went into his room still seeing Grayson cry.

"Hey hey, she's coming back bro." Ethan smiled.

"Really?" Grayson stopped crying for a little.

"Yea."

"Ok. Explain." Y/n barged in seeing Grayson curled up in a ball and Ethan just sitting staring at the wall.

Grayson perked his head up "y/n. I'm so sorry. The minute you left I felt so empty and I didn't realize how much I need you constantly touching because that's how I know you love me. What I said before about you being clingy... I wasn't thinking. I just need you. And I love you. Please be mine again?" Grayson started crying again then stood up to be face to face with you.

You weren't crying. Matter of fact, you kept a straight face which made Grayson worry.

'If it ever happens again I'm chopping his dick off' you thought.

"I forgive you." You finally said.

Grayson smiled and cried of happiness hugging not planning to ever let you go.