talk :-: e

(:-:)

(:-:)

"Yea dude. I took her virginity 3 times." I heard the blonde jock say to his red head friend who had a way to low IQ.

I rolled my eyes and wanted to laugh but it came out as a sneeze.

Yup.

A sneeze.

I look over to my friend Chris, to see him mouthing words to me making me cup my hands and hide my mouth to prevent the giggles that were being let out.

ETHANS POV

I look to my right and see y/n hiding her face and her cheeks were red, I could tell she was smiling even though she was covering her mouth.

I've seen her around. But never talked to her.

From what I could tell she was sweet and funny when around friends. She was always making her friends laugh. I would sometimes listen in and laugh quietly to myself.

"Ethan and y/n." The teacher said pulling me out of my thoughts.

I all of sudden feel my desk being pulled to my right.

"I'm your partner, partner." She smiled and at me and I swear my heartbeat was beating through every part in my body.

"Your heartbeat is fast." She giggled as she put her hand on my chest.

My cheeks turned pink and I gave a light smile.

"So what's your name?" She set aside the directions for the project and turned her whole body to me.

She was paying attention to me.

"Ethan." I answered nervously but surely.

"Nice to meet you ethan. I'm y/n." She smiled.

"I know." I said without thinking.

"Your funny." She giggled which made my heart thump.

"Youpretty." I said out of nowhere making me cover my mouth with my hand and blush.

She smiled and blushed as well.

"This project is due in two weeks, I want to get to know you." She pushed the directions away and turned her body towards me which made me blush.

"Well I have a twin brother. I guess you can say I'm popular. I stutter a lot when I'm nervous. I have hazel eyes, I blush a lot..." I trailed off thinking if I should say this.

Fuck it.

"... and I like you. A lot." I smiled shyly.

"Straight forward. I like it." She smiled.

I took that as an 'I like you too'

"I like your Ethan."

I was right.

........

"Ethan sweetie!— oh who is this?" My mother said as I walked through the door with y/n by my side.

"Mom this is y/n... my friend?" I questioned.

It's obvious we like each other, but none of us wants to ask the question first.

"Can I be your girlfriend?" She questioned and looked up at me with a little smile.

I smiled brightly and widely before smashing my lips against hers holding her waist tightly.

She kissed back.

"Awwwwwwweeeeeee." I heard a voice say.

Oh shit my mom.