Crippled :-: g

"Ok so you now have to wear some comfy clothes, nothing to tight or rough because of the cast. We have some clothes here for you." The nurse said and got out of the room.

"You ok baby?" My mom asked me and put her hand on my hand.

"Obviously not! My dumbass decided to kick a tree to see if I was Luke cage!" I snapped at her.

My moms face softened and uh could tell she was hurt "I'm sorry, just shook I guess." I chuckled a little.

My mom smiled and kissed my forehead.

"You still have to go to school in the morning." She pointed at me as the nurse came in and handed me a white long sleeve and grey baggy sweatpants.

So yea, I kicked the tree if I was the next Luke cage. So what? It is currently 10:00 in the night. In the night? You may ask. Yes in the night. I don't even know.

I got up with the help of my mom and put on my bra and underwear then the clothes.

"Okay now that you're all settled, have any questions?" The nurse asked with a smile.

"Yea uh can I have a pass for school tomorrow, and how do I shower." I asked and got on my crutches.

"Yes I can give you a pass. Then you just keep your leg out while shower." She smiled and helped me out the hospital and handed me a pass.

THE NEXT DAY

"Get up honey." My mom shook me.

I nodded and rubbed my eyes before slowly getting up and getting into shower. I kept my cast out as I showered and did everything.

I got out and dried my hair and left it as it is not having the energy to do it. I then went to my vanity looking like I came out of the walking dead. I sighed and put some contour without the highlighting and did my eyebrows, then curled my lashes. Then again I did not cover my eye bags and my eyes were bloodshot.

I sighed and put on my black baggy sweater and cuffed the sleeves a little. I then put on the grey baggy sweats that the hospital gave me since it was the most comfortable thing I owned. I put on one of my slides and used my crutches.

I went downstairs and saw my mom making pancakes and bacon. She saw me and her face turned sad and soft.

"Oh honey your hair let me fix it." She said and patted the stool. I sat on the stool and put my crutches to the side and began eating as my mom parted my hair.

"Ok done." She sighed as I finished eating and I waddled to the mirror and saw my hair did in two French braids.

I smiled at my mom weakly and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before shedding a single tear and wiping it away and going out.

"Your a little late. But you have the pass right?" My mom asked and grabbed her keys.

I nodded and patted my pocket signaling that I had it in there.

She smiled and helped me out the door and into the car. She turned out the engine and started driving making sure my backpack was in the back.

We got to school and my mom helped me out and carried my backpack as I crutched to the school.

The halls were empty signaling that the bell already rung. I crutched to the main office and I heard the ladies at the front desk ask me what happened.