Kidnapper 2 :-: g

(:-:)

                                           (:-:)

"Baby come down here!" I said with a bright smile as I heard her footsteps come down.

When she finally reached me I saw her red cheeks and dry tears and puffy red eyes.

I immediately went and hugged her.
I feel like crying. I don't like seeing her sad.

"Babygirl what happened? I'm worried." I pulled away and rubbed her sides making her relax for a moment.

"I miss my family." She squeaked out then broke down again and nuzzled her head on the crook of my neck making me breathe in her rose honey scent.

"It's ok, it's ok. I'm sorry, princess I really am but I just can't let you go. Your everything I want and need. Please be mine." The last sentence my voice cracked and let a few tears slip out.

When it comes to love you don't just think 'it's love at first sight' you think 'it's you, I know it going to be you'.

Ask her Grayson.

"Grayson?" I heard her voice call out from my thoughts.

"Yes, princess?" I say with a slight smile seeing her face again. I see her smile and then caress my cheek with her thumb.

"I think I-I trust you." She said stuttering almost inside of her words.

My heart immediately melted.
I love her.

Ask.

"I love you." I say with slight worriness that she will leave.

I didn't want to rush but I just want to give her everything she needs to not see those tears ever again. Soon as possible. I haven't even kissed her yet. Even though i really wanted to but if she isn't ready—

I felt a pair of lips on mine interrupting my thoughts.

You didn't ask.

I don't care.

You have to, because what if she doesn't feel the same way.

I can't fall in love with her if she doesn't love me.

I grabbed her cheeks pulling her face closer to mine pressing my lips harder onto hers. If possible. I love this. I will live for this.

I will keep her...

Whether she likes it or not.

I pull away and immediately ask "do you love me?"

She seemed taken back but almost immediately responded.

"Yes."

Told you.

I laughed and picked her up spinning with nothing but joy. Oh my god she loves me.

She loves me.

Don't fuck it up.

I won't. Ever.

"Oh my god. Say it." I smiled down at her.

She chuckled and said "I love you."

I jumped and squealed like a teenage girl at a concert.

"Ya you do. And guess what?"

"What?" She smiled.

"I love you too!" I chuckled and hugged her tighter than before.