Tattoo parlor :-: e

(:-:)  "Ok so is it ok if I have my sister tattoos you? She's just as good as me

                                          (:-:)

"Ok so is it ok if I have my sister tattoos you? She's just as good as me. I'll be with you guys the whole time so there's nothing to worry about." Romeo smiled at the twins as they were ready to leave the shop.

"Yea no problem. I don't mind. What time?" Ethan asked and hung an arm around Grayson's shoulder for support.

"Uh 2 o'clock?" Romeo questioned as he went on his computer to look at his calendar.

"Yea sure." Ethan smiled opening the door.

"Thanks Romeo!"

"No problem man!"

The next day. At 2 pm (narrator says in the sponge bob announcer voice)

"Gotta go Gotta go Gotta go." Ethan sang as he hopped out of his car to romeos place with Grayson trailing behind recording him for Snapchat.

Ethan and Grayson went in and got settled on the couch waiting for romeos sister while Romeo set up everything.

"So my sister is pretty tall like me, has tattoos almost covering her arm (just imagine your arms looks like kians tattoos. K bye) and yea she's sick." Romeo explained while sitting in front of them.

"She seems sick." Grayson nodded.

"Sorry I'm late, traffic sucked more than anything that has sucked before." Y/n bursted through the door and set her stuff down at the desk.

Romeo laughed and hugged her while Ethan was left on the couch in shock.

She's beautiful. Ethan thought.

"Ethan right?" Y/n said to Ethan making Ethan get out of his trance and pay attention to romeos sister.

"Yea that's me." Ethan said turning red.

"I'm y/n, I'm drawing on your body." Y/n said jokingly.

Ethan cracked a smile.

"Ok let's get started." Romeo said and they all went to the tattoo station.

"Ok what are we thinking." Y/n said as she got gloves and grabbed a thing piece of paper with a pencil.

Ethan told him what he was looking for and she drew what Ethan was telling her. Once she was done drawing she showed Ethan and Ethan smiled widely happy with the drawing.

"Now what part of your body do you want it tattooed?" Y/n asked putting ink in the gun.

"My thigh." Ethan slapped his thigh with a bunch of tattoos and pointed to the empty spot.

Y/n nodded and started tattooing Ethan.

"It doesn't hurt?" Y/n chuckled below Ethan.

"I mean... ouch." Ethan sarcastically said.

Y/n laughed and continued tattooing Ethan.

Ethan couldn't eat romeos sister out of his head. She was just so freakin pretty. Nothing on her face but her body tattoos almost everywhere. By first look you would think she's a bitch who doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything. But she was actually nice and cool. And she's talented.

"Ethan!" Grayson lightly pushed Ethan.

"Hm?" Ethan hummed in response confused.

"Your done." Y/n said with a smile.

"Oh! Uh... wow it looks really cool! You did an amazing job." Ethan smiled widely at his new tattoo.

"Thanks Ethan. I tried." Y/n smiled and looked at Ethan through the mirror.

Ethan all of sudden pounced on y/n and embraced her tightly.

"Oh." Y/n said in shock and hugged his waist.

Grayson looked at them shocked.

Idiot. But good for him. Grayson thought.

Ethan then payed and then gave y/n a 50 dollar tip which she tried to refuse but Ethan insisted.

"Can I Uh maybe get your number?" Ethan said nervously scratching the back of his head.

Y/n nodded smiling before going behind the counter and ripping out a piece of paper and writing her number down.

"Thanks I will see you around." Ethan smiled and got out of the store.

Ethan looked down at her number and smiled the whole way home.

This sucked.