Random :-: g

"Oh boy got a little, got a little down there would ya'" I teased a little and rubbed Grayson's tiny beard.

He laughed as I said it in a southern accent. "I'm gonna shave it off later." He smiled at me.

"Oh my god I saw a ghost." I changed the subject and stood up from the couch.

"Don't creep me out." Grayson said while chuckling.

"I'm not kidding. I swear. Anyways, walking down the hall into the living room I see a white figure, it goes, whoosh, into the wall. And I was like.." I put my hands up in a fighting position "woah ho buddy."

"THe son of a bitch is in your air ducts." I finished and he bursted out laughing.

"You best fix your house." I said and went to the other room to grab Ethan.

I went to Ethan's room and saw him on his phone.

"Hey y/n, what's up?" Ethan smiled at me. I said nothing and grabbed his hand.

I picked him up and turned him around and hopped on his back and as a reflex he held me by my thighs

"On ward, peasant!" I said and Ethan looked back for a minute then chuckled.

He walked to the living room where Grayson was. "Oh hey, ass eater. I am here to announce that your dick is big and that I need it in me!" I announce and I could feel Ethan's smirk.

Grayson face was shook eth!

"What the—" Grayson started.

"Oh boy! I bet Ethan's is like a inch smaller but he makes it up by going hard. Am I right ladies?!" I cheered and laid lazily on Ethan's back.

"There are no other ladies—" Ethan started.

"Oh don't even get me started on the way we have sex! Ooft Grayson makes me call him daddy—"

"Ok that's enough. Let's go cuddle yea?" Grayson pulled me off Ethan's back.

I heard Ethan laugh as Grayson carried me to his room.

"Why would you do that—" Grayson started but then I kissed him softly on the lips making him melt into the sweet kiss.

"I'm just random. You should know that by now." I smiled and straddled him.

He smiled and kissed me again.

"Of course I do. And I love you for that."