Quiet :-: e

(:-:)

                                            (:-:)

"Have a great day at school sweetie" y/n's mom said and kissed the top of her forehead before sending her off to the bus.

Y/n got on her usual spot on the bus and looked out the window with a blank mind.

As soon she got off the bus she went for her locker to put some of her books away and then head off to her first class.

When it came to science she sat all the way in the back waiting for the teacher to arrive to assign the new seats. Y/n wasn't really fond of new seats or people in general. All contact with humans was not her forte.

"Y/n and Ethan." The teacher announced pointing the the back seats in the corner.

I started making my way to the back and sat in the seat near the window.

I then felt Ethan sitting next to me but I just kept staring out he window showing the football field.

Homecoming is soon. Why is everyone so excited about football? Yea it can be a fun sport. But what do you get out of it?

"I'm Ethan." Ethan poked my shoulder making me slightly flinch but ease up a little.

"Y/n." I quietly said and looked back out the window.

"You don't talk much do you?" Ethan said again and I turned my head to look at him.

I shook my head no and he just chuckled.

"So wanna work together on this project?" Ethan asked gesturing to the PowerPoint of lab equipment.

"Eh, I don't know what to say, I don't talk much." I scratched he back of my head nervously and avoided eye contact.

Ethan chuckled again and just scooted closer to me handing me the definition and directions of the project.

ETHANS POV

y/n was very pretty.

She doesn't talk much but she was a cheerleader so I didn't get the whole thing.

Aren't cheerleaders supposed to be peppy and nice.

I guess she is but she just doesn't talk much.

Every time I would talk to her she would stutter or just turn a bright red making me smile. She was s'cute.

I just wanted to squish her cheeks and carry her around. Put her in a pink skirt with a white crop top, with a lollipop in her mouth, give her all the candy she wants only if she asks daddy first...

"Uh Ethan?" My thoughts were cut off by her voice.

"Hm?" I hummed in response.

"Are you gonna hand it in?" She asked gently pushing a hair out of her face.

"I Uh Yea." I stuttered and got up to hand it in.

"So..." I started to get awkward making me mentally palm myself.

"Uh doyuwsnttogooutsometime?" I said really fast already regretting it.

Shit I shouldn't have said that I just met her what if she thinks I'm a fuck boy in fucked—

"Yea." I heard her voice say.

"Yea?" I questioned again.

Did I hear that right?

"Yes I-I will g-go on a d-date with you."

Shiiii

This was rushed bye