Nails :-: e

"Do I really have to do my nails?" I rolled my eyes and looked at Ethan.

"If you want my parents to like you, then yes." Ethan said and dragged me to his car.

"That's some bullshit. They met me more than once and they love me." I said and buckled my seatbelt.

He started the car and drove out of the driveway "Yea well this is a special event and it requires beauty."

"Is you saying I ain't pretty?" I sassed and looked at him.

"Wait what no you are but it's a important thing y/n and I don't want people judging you."  He panicked looking at the road then me.

"People judge. It's society. It's how the world works." I sighed and looked out the window.

He left it at that and we went to the nail salon with faint music playing in the background.

"What color do you want baby?" Ethan wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

"I really don't care, as long as I get this over with." I rubbed my face in tiredness and frustration.

"Well your dress it red, so how about we get a wine- ish red. Look." He chuckled and showed me the matte red color.

"That's good." I said and didn't take a second look.

"Why don't you like doing you nails?" He asked and kept the color in his hand and put the rest away.

"I just don't like people touching me" I shivered.

"But I touch you all the time." He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"Yea I know but your my boyfriend. And besides all those tools they use on your nails can't possibly be good. My mom always said they make your eyesight go shit." I said and looked up at him and he was already looking at me.

"When's the last time you did your nails." He asked and smiled at me.

"Prom and the next day I ripped those things off. Acrylic sucks." I said crossed my arms.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

The lady then came up to us and quiver me to do my hands first.

She started speaking Chinese to another lady across the room and I was left the lady who LITERALLY CHISELED MY NAIL TO THE BONE.

Ethan saw my pain- filled face and he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head whispering "it's ok babygirl."

I rolled my eyes and tried not to hiss because of the pain.

When she was done with my nails she guided me to the station where you do your feet.

The lady took off my shoes and started to put some lotion on my calves.

She started to get out the scraper thingy and I was majorly regretting this.

Why?

Because almost everyone knows I'm not ticklish. Only on the bottoms of my feet.

"Uh oh." Ethan's eyes widened.

She scraped the bottom and I bursted out in laughter making everyone stare at me.

I could feel the tears of laughter coming out and my face heating up.

Ethan let out a chuckle put covered his mouth with his hands.

"Oh ma gawd hahahahahahhaaaa." I laughed and held my stomach in pain while still laughing.

Ethan always thought my laugh was contagious. I honestly My laugh was consisted of me snorting and my voice squeaking once in a while.

He ended up laughing too and then the lady stopped making me calm down a little.

I look up at Ethan with my face still red and still smiling like a goof.

He smiled down at me staring at every part of my face and then kissed my lips softly and smiled into the kiss.

"I love you so much. I'm so lucky to have you." He smiled and connected out foreheads.

"Ew get off me lovey dovey shit get outta here boi." I smiled and pushed him away playfully.

I heard someone say "aaaaawwwwwweeeeeeeee." And I turned to the noise to see Grayson with his head in his hands and smiling goofily at us.

"Gray what are you doing here?" I asked smiling.

He started to walk over to us and stood next to Ethan "Well I have decided since your birthday is coming up I wanted to give you nail polish" he smiled.

Ethan then face palmed himself and I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"What?" Grayson asked looking at both of us.

"She hates doing her nails, bro." Ethan said and looked at him.

"Ooohhhhhhh. I always forget." Grayson made a face and came up close to my face up to the point where our noses are touching.

"What are you doing Grayson." Ethan growled from behind Grayson.

Grayson smirked and whispered in my ear "blush for me, princess."

I turned red from Grayson's hot breath against my neck.

I looked at Ethan worringly and Ethan pulled Grayson away with force.

"What did you say." I saw Ethan growl and look at Grayson with anger.

"I didn't say anything." Grayson smiled and walked away.

"What did he say baby?" Ethan asked me.

"He told me to blush to him, he was so close, e." I shivered.

Grayson was always trying to get into my pants. I love the kid but sometimes he is really a perv.

He sighed and rubbed his face and held both of my hands.

"Look if Grayson does anything to you, please tell me." Ethan said kisses my hands.

"I will don't worry." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"All done." The lady said and I looked at my feet.

"They're really good, thank you so much." I smiled at her and put on my sandals.

I was going to slide my credit card and then Ethan swiped his instead.

"You didn't have to that." I sighed and looked at him.

"I'm the one that brought you here." He smiled and got out of the salon.

"I still can't believe I got my nails done." I giggled and looked down at the wine red color.

"Their beautiful. I like the color red wrapped around my dick" he smirked at me.

"Sometimes I wonder if your a sex addict." I smiled at him.

"I am only for you." He but his lip and his hand was on my thigh.

I laughed and so did he.