Daddy :-: e

(:-:)

                                          (:-:)

Y/n giggled as she clapped her hands making the glitter fall out and onto the white carpet. She then started to grab the glue and forcefully squirt it onto the canvas, spreading it with her hands. She then threw a whole bunch of glitter on it making it look pretty. She then tsked and ran clumsily to the kitchen and crawled her way up to the selves and grabbed a lollipop Ethan hid.

She giggled and popped it into her mouth going back to the living room and coloring messily in the coloring book.

Y/n was wearing one of Ethan's long pink shirts which now has glitter and heart stickers on it from the mess she called art. Her freckles across her face mixing with the glitter she glued on herself. Her red cheeks flaring because of the sugar rush. Her usual dough eyes more huge and displayed because of the sugar. She was content.

Ethan whistled happily as he locked his car and started walking towards his house, excited to see his babydoll. After a long day of work he just wanted to cuddle with her.

Ethan opened the door to be met with mess. Glitter all over the walls and floor. A trail of m and n's leading to the kitchen where was a bunch of more mess looking like y/n was trying to bake a cake. Little drawings on the floor and a canvas filled with glitter and dried glue. Ethan was beyond pissed, he wanted to scream. His house turned to shit. And then he saw y/n giggling at the top of the stairs with a lollipop in her mouth...

She didn't even ask daddy.

"Come here!" Ethan barked making y/n jump and then run into their bedroom hiding under the bed with her pet unicorn.

Ethan marched up the stairs furious going to their room knowing she was under the bed.

"Y/n!" Ethan yelled and yanked her legs making her get rug burn and whimpered.

Ethan threw her into the bed and turned her onto her stomach immediately ripping her panties off and spanking her roughly.

"100! I'm sorry, daddy!" Y/n cried and felt her face burning but the pain was worse on her ass.

Ethan sighed and turned her around resting her on his lap rubbing her butt softly and whispering sweet nothings into her ear as she cried onto Ethan's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, babydoll. But you just can't do this stuff. My house is trashed because of you. But I forgive you, just please don't do it again." Ethan said while petting her head and gave light kisses on her neck.

Y/n pulled away and sniffled and Ethan face went soft, then started to feel bad but he knew it had to happen.

"Want hot cocoa?" Ethan asked knowing it was her favorite thing.

Y/n smiled and sniffled, nodding.

Ethan smiled and carried her to the kitchen where he set her down on the island while he made the cocoa. He then fed her the cocoa which made y/n blush.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Apparently I'm a switch, but submissive. Ah?