The boy :-: g

-:-

                                            -:-

"Come on, y/n!" Grayson cheered and dragged me to the swings.

I rolled my eyes playfully and got on the swings with him.

"Oh my god I haven't been in the park for so long!" Grayson laughed as he kept swinging back and forth.

I laughed with him.

After about 10 minutes on the swing I heard crying coming from the corner where the little playground was.

I poked Grayson on the shoulder "do you hear that?"

Grayson nodded while furrowing his eyebrows. I got up while Grayson stayed on the swings watching me.

As I walked over to the noise it started getting louder signaling that I was close to it.

As I peeked my head through the tiny park I saw a kid crying and rocking back and forth.

He had a baby blue shirt and black shorts with white sneakers.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked softly as I started to walk closer to him.

The boy slowly looked up at me with tears eyes, his blue eyes filled with sadness. His pink roses lips darker from crying. His face red.

"I lost my mommy a-and I'm sc-sc-scared." The boy continued crying.

I hate kids but this kid was to cute and sad to just leave alone.

"Want me to help you?" I asked worriedly and crouched down to his level.

The boy looked into my eyes for sometime before nodding his head and making grabby hands to me signaling for me to carry him.

I chuckled and picked him up in my arms.

I started walking back when i asked him "what's your name?"

He sniffled and smiled down at me before saying "I'm Brady."

"Nice to meet you, Brady". I smiled at him and went back to Grayson.

Grayson looked at Brady for a second then back at me.

"Hi I'm Brady." Brady waved at Grayson shyly and out of embarrassment nuzzled his head into my back making me giggle from the ticklish feeling.

I could see jealousy and admiration in Grayson's eyes as he watched.

I sat down on one of the benches in the park under a shadow with Brady now sitting on my lap.

Grayson sat down next to me.

"What's your name?" Brady asked me with a smile and less puffy face.

"Y/n." I smiled back at him.

"Y/n? Are you a princess?" Brady asked me with a tilted face and a huge smile.

I looked at Grayson confusingly but he just gave me a shrug and chuckled.