Caught cheating 3 :-: e

(:-:)

                                          (:-:)

ETHANS POV

Grayson's cheating on y/n... again.

It's been 2 years now and Grayson has been cheating with her the second y/n left for a week to visit her family. Which was I don't know— 2 MONTHS AGO!

Grayson is such a stupid idiot.

How could he cheat? Again?

But instead of just saying he's going somewhere during the day. He's sneaking out in the night.

He slips out of his room and slyly gets out of the house.

Y/n has gotten suspicious before and when she asked Grayson about it he says 'he's planning a surprise for their anniversary'.

Idiot.

I now have proof of Grayson cheating and was going to show y/n today. She deserves the truth.

But then again. I know y/n's not stupid.

I entered the coffee shop and saw y/n staring it the window almost stressed. The sun coming from the window shine brightly on her sculpted face.

She truly is beautiful.

"Y/n." I said as I sat across from her.

Y/n turned to me and smiled brightly. "Hey, e."

My name always came out better coming through her.

"So i wanted to talk to you about something." I said through a sigh.

"Sure what's up?" Y/n said as she drank her hot chocolate. Since she doesn't like coffee all that much.

"Uhm. I- Grayson'scheatingonyouandihaveproof." I said quickly shutting my eyes.

Why am I nervous?

I heard silence.

I open my eyes and saw y/n looking out the window with a blank face.

"I fucking knew it." Y/n said to herself and she shot up from her seat and stomped out the door.

I chased after her and we both got in my car with her about to drive.

Y/n started the car and made a huge U turn making a bunch of cars in traffic honk at her.

Y/n stopped the car in front of my house and got out shutting the door behind her.

I followed behind her out of breath.

"Grayson!" I heard y/n yell throughout the house.

Grayson then came into frame with a smile on his face.

"What's up, babe?" Grayson came closer to y/n about to hug her but y/n pushed him back forcefully.

"What-" Grayson started.

"Dipshit! I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU WITH EVERYTHING. AND WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN! A CHEATING BOYFRIEND AGAIN. I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT I HAVENT CRIED ONCE BECAUSE I KNEW IT ALL ALONG I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF YOUD ADMIT IT! BUT YOU NEVER DID!" Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs making me worry that her lungs might collapse.

"I-" Grayson started again on the verge of tears.

"Oh your pulling the crying trick. Fuck You. Hope you enjoy your new life. Without me." Y/n scolded before going to his room.

"Ethan what the fuck did you do?!" Grayson yelled at me.

"I literally just told her that you heated on her but apparently she knew the whole time. Grayson you are literally a fucking dumbass." I growled before shoving him walking to y/n.

Y/n walked out of Grayson's room with a duffle bag filled with her stuff.

"Where are you even going to go, y/n." I said to her as she started walking to the kitchen.

"I don't know, e. But I'm definitely not seeing Grayson again." Y/n said to me as she started packing junk food into the duffle bag.

"Please just. Come with me." I said to her as I thought of an idea.

She looked up into my eye for a minute. "Why should I trust you."

I looked into her eyes getting lost in them.

Why did she like my brother? She's so beautiful and Grayson is a douchebag.

But he's my brother.

I gotta forgive him at one point.

:—:

"Ok your gonna stay here for a while, I'll pay your rent in the mean time." I said as I set her stuff down on the bed the apartment provided.

"Ethan?" Y/n said quietly behind me.

"Yes?" I said looking back only to see her rubbing her face and shaking her head.

"I can't—" y/n cut herself off by crying loudly and falling on the floor.

I ran over to her and wrapped herself around me.

"Am I really crying? Over Grayson?" She said to herself as she started sipping her tears away furiously.

"Hey no. Your ok. I'm here." I said softly and embraced her in a tight hug.

"Why the hell am I not good enough!" She yelled and started pulling at her hair.

"Hey no your good enough. So much more than good enough. Your perfect and if Grayson can't see that, then he's a real piece of shit. Your beautiful, and you don't need trash next to you. Grayson have to have loved you at one point because who wouldn't. I love you." I said truthfully making her look at me.

Y/n stared at me looking for something.

I love her.

She smashed her lips onto mine.

A million fireworks exploded in my stomach. I kissed back and held onto her tightly as she wrapped her arms around my neck keeping me close.

Then she slowed down showing me that she wasn't vulnerable and needed just a quick kiss.

Once we pulled away she fully stopped crying and looked like she wasn't even crying.

"Are you going to cheat on me?" Y/n said as he looked into my eyes.

"I could never." I said truthfully.

I got her.