abusive : g

(:-:)

                                        (:-:)

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE SLUT!" Ethan yelled at the top of his lungs and threw wine bottle at me knocking me on the side of my face. I kept a straight face not daring to cry,

I felt my own blood dripping down the side of my face and going on my shirt. I even felt a cut on my eyebrow. hell no. after all this time I cried in front of Ethan because I was weak and vulnerable. I am NOT a little bitch. I will NOT cry in front of Ethan. no fucking way. not today.

I turned my head back to Ethan not a single emotion on my face.

Ethans eyes flashed with guilt.

"fuck you. we're done. I want all your shit out of my fucking house by tonight, because I am not going to deal with your abusive shit. I'm leaving." I said in a calm yet stern voice as I pushed past Ethan and to my closet quickly grabbing Ethans luggage and throwing it to him.

Ethan's eyes were glossy and crying.

"baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, here, I'll take you to the hospital--" Ethan tried to explain following me throughout my house with a desperate expression.

"FUCK YOU!" I barked in his face making him flinch.

"this whole time all the cuddles and kisses were absolute shit! you think I don't see you drink about a bottle of vodka every night when you think I'm asleep. I'm not good enough, so just leave." I said looking into his eyes with not a emotion in them and that is what scared Ethan the most.

"pack your shit. and by the time I get back you better be gone." I said and walked out the door leaving a balling Ethan on the ground in the middle of our house..

THIRD PERSON POV

right now y/n was headed to Grayson's house or the house where both twins used to live in before Ethan moved in with her now ex girlfriend.

"Grayson?" Y/n questioned as she opened the door to the house.

"Hey— oh shit what happened?" Grayson stopped his smile once he saw the state y/n was in.

Y/n chuckled.

Grayson ignored it coming closer to y/n up to the point where he can see the specs of blue in her eyes.

"What happened?" Grayson asked slower looking. Into her eyes.

Y/n turned serious and looked into Grayson's eyes before saying "Ethan attacked me. Like a fuckin ninja on steroids."

Grayson almost laughed at her sarcasm that he always seemed to love.

But Ethan hit her? Or whatever.

"He hit you?" Grayson asked.

That's so not like Ethan.

"Ya. Shocking." Y/n lifted her eyebrows.

What the fuck?

Why would ethan do that. He would never lay a hand on a girl. Especially y/n.

"E-Ethan wouldn't do that." Grayson stuttered.

Y/n scoffed and was about to leave but Grayson quickly grabbed her arm.

"How do I know your not lying?" Grayson asked and looks into her eyes.

Y/n quickly pushed against Grayson's chest until he was backed up against the wall.

She leaned in close and Grayson finally knew why Ethan liked her so much.

Her eyes... are a perfect combination of honey and black.

Her mouth... perfectly plump and rounded.

Her hair... smooth and silky. Easy to run your hands over.

Her body... ugh her body. Curved in all the right places.

Her personality... serious yet fun but will comfort you when needed.

Everything about her was perfect.

"Look at me in the eyes Grayson when I say this." Y/n looked into his hazel eyes.

Grayson focused on her eyes with specs of honey in her irises.

So beautiful.

"Why would I like to you? I loved Ethan. But I noticed long before that he has been distant and wanting the need to... relieve some stress. I know you know him better than I do, but you have to believe me, gray."

Grayson looked deeply into her eyes before crashing his lips onto hers.

Grayson felt something.

Something amazing.

Y/n pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." Grayson said walking into the living room tapping his head.

Y/n followed after him and quickly turned him around connecting their foreheads.

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"If I ever do, I'll kill myself."