interview :-: e

(:-:)

(:-:)

"Just calm down, you can do this, just breathe." You took a deep breath in and then didn't exhale.

"Great, I can't breathe." You complained to yourself.

You were stood in front of a 100 story building and that said 'd. Enterprises'. You were going to be the assistant of the boss of all of this and you couldn't be more nervous.

You could say you glowed up, you used to be more chubby and had braces.

We don't talk about it.

Anyway, you look better now.

There was these two boys in high school that bullied the fuck outta you. They wouldn't hit you, that much, but they verbally abused you.

We don't talk about that either.

"Ok whatever let's go." You said to yourself and walked in through the glass doors.

"Hi may I help you?" A pretty blonde with bold red lipstick said.

"Uh hi I'm here for the interview."

"Oh y/n?" She asked as she typed in the computer.

"Yes." I smiled being friendly.

"50th floor." She smiled back me seeing her white teeth. What toothpaste does she use?

I thanked her and walked toward the elevator where a women crying walked out. I stared at her before saying to the lady at the desk to go fuck herself.

"have a nice day." The blonde smiled ignoring her rude comment.

You laughed and clicked on the 50th floor waiting patiently to come to your destination.

Ding

You hopped off and there was a narrow hall where the end held big wooden doors. You gulped and walked towards it fixing your pencil skirt where you got the wrong size so it was way too high and way too tight.

You breathed in before buttoning the collar of your shirt. You breathed back out and the button came flying out and the 4 other buttons broke so now your boobs were flying free.

"You have got to be kidding me." You said to yourself as you saw your reflection in the wood.

"I look like a slut." You said and banged your head with your hand before knocking.

"Come in." You heard a voice say before you opened the door and saw a back?

A back.

Oh yea right he hasn't turned around so you see his back.

Makes sense.

"Name." He stated bluntly.

"Uh y-y/n-n." You slapped yourself for stuttering.