dead feelings :-: e

(:-:)

                                           (:-:)

"Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild you a tourist. I be blackin out with the purest, the purest. I did a hundred thousand then I freaked it." I sang as I skipped along the halls.

Then the song stopped when I got a call from my best friend who is probably in the bathroom juuling.

"Whaddup." I answered and sat on the stairs tapping on the step.

"That bitch, hailey, be flirting with my boyfriend." I heard her sniffles signaling she was crying.

"Stop sounding so fucking sad." I groaned then hung up. She lowkey didn't want me to be there. She just needed someone to call.

...

"La di la di da. Slob on ma knob—" I stopped singing as I a hand touched the middle of my chest signaling me to stop walking.

I take the hand off me and see Ethan Dolan.

Ope.

"Hey y/n. Can we talk?" Ethan smiled as he pointed to the outside of the school where you can eat.

Shit Ethan is actually talking to me. I had a crush on this kid since middle school and just now he noticed me. I don't know if it's a good thing or not. But whatever.

"Uh huh." I finally said which weren't words but I think he got it.

Ethan smiled and looked back laughing but then turned again. I made a confused expression and looked behind me to see his friends watching us laughing.

Is this what I think it is?

"So Uhm your really pretty and I liked you since middle school. Uhhhh.... sorry I'm nervous." He chuckled awkwardly then looked past me and smiled widely then turned back to me.

I wanted to look back but I didn't.

Cause I think I know what this is.

I just didn't want to admit it.

"Uhh do you wanna go out today? At 8?" Ethan asked holding both of my hands.

He smiled, but it didn't go to his eyes.

"Oh my god yes!" I cheered and he hugged me.

"Alright I'll pick you up." He smiled and walked off. I heard multiple laughs but I just ignored it and smiled the whole day.

Date with Ethan.

Date with Ethan.

Date with Ethan.

I put on my red dress and high heels. Putting on makeup which I didn't even know if I did right. This is the most effort I'll put into something ever again.

It's worth it.

I heard a knock on my door and there Ethan was with red roses and a fancy suit.

ETHANS POV

She was decent looking.

"Where are your parents?" I questioned. Since no one else opened the door and her house was small.

"They passed away. I live alone now." She said as if it were the millionth time.

My face fell.

Now I feel bad for doing this.

What do I do?

"Let's go." She smiled and closed the door behind her walking out and going to my car.

I still have my whole family and she has nothing?

I can't do this to her.

Shit.

"Wow this is beautiful." She said as she saw the fancy restaurant my friends paid for just because of this night.

"Yup just for you and me." I smiled a fake one.

She sat down and started looking through the menu.

I saw my friends behind her getting ready and laughing.

"Y/n?" I asked her.

"Yea?" She looked up and met my eyes.

I hesitated but that's when I heard my friends say through the ear piece.

"Say it. That bitch will deserve what she's getting." I heard jack say.

She looked at me curiously and that's when I realized.

She did nothing wrong. One mistake back in middle school doesn't define you now.

"Say it."

"I love you." I lied.

Now.

I saw a pound of flour pour on top of y/n. Smashing eggs on her, imagining how it would hurt against her skin. Jack pouring chocolate syrup on y/n and laughing.

"You actually think Ethan likes you!" Jack laughed in her face and my friends recorded this moment.

I just sat there watching it all happen.

"Stupid bitch!" Jack screamed in her face.

"I knew it." I heard her whisper for only me to hear.

I knew she was crying under all that food. She hurriedly got up and walked out the restaurant.

"Get up come see this!" Jack smiled and pulled me out of my seat and up to the window to see y/n's car spray painted 'slut' on it.

How did they even get her car here?

"I snuck into her house when she was in the bathroom." Jack commented.

She fell onto the floor and let out a small cry burying her face into her hands.

"Ha!" My friends laughed behind me while I stood in shock.

She got up and limped to her car opening the door and speeding off.

"Ethan you did it man!" My friends said with smiled and gave me bro hugs.

I just did it limply without feeling.

She's gonna go home to nothing.

She never did anything.

I did nothing to stop what happened this night.