13) Let Me Love You

AN: Music for this chapter (on repeat): Far Away by Nickelback, Have a Little Faith in Me by Jewel

She had quite a gain on him and smiled over her shoulder as she saw him burst out the door behind her.

Jack tried to maintain his 'in control' demeanor and force himself to walk, not run, to catch up with her. Irina stopped at the very first door at the top of the stairs and smiled back at Jack once more before stepping inside.

When Jack finally reached the room his breath caught at the sight of her standing in front of the enormous glass doors, illuminated once again by the moonlight. Irina's back was turned to him, her arms encircling her chest as if trying to ward of the cold. She had removed her robe and stood only in the soft satin nightgown that seemed to be cut perfectly for every curve of her body. He walked slowly up behind her, brushing her hair off to the side to kiss her neck. The sensation of his hot lips on her skin made Irina shiver. His fingers moved to guide the strap of her nightgown off her shoulder, kissing her now hot flesh every inch of the way until the strap dropped from her shoulder.

His eyes immediately taking notice of the scar on her shoulder from the night in Panama where he had removed the tracker. His thumb caressing the raised flesh, eliciting the same gasp from Irina it had that night. He turned her in his arms and cupped her face with both hands, staring intently into her eyes before dropping his head to capture her lips.

*Far Away *

There was no need for his tongue to ask for permission to enter her mouth. Her tongue met with his in burning desire. All thoughts of taking this slow went out the window at the electric heat generated between them with just a kiss. Irina's senses were magnified from her pregnancy and his touch on her skin felt like pleasurably painful torture. He moved his hands from her face and along her collarbones, guiding the other strap off her shoulder, moving his mouth and tongue along her jaw and to her throat. She let out another gasp for breath when Jack's mouth found her throbbing pulse and licked and bit in rhythm with her body. It felt unimaginable to be tasting and touching one another again. Craving it so after their last reunion in Panama. Seeing her rapid breath and glancing at the new scar on her chest Jack stopped his lingual assault much to Irina's disappointment.

"Maybe we should take this slower." His dark eyes swimming with lust. "You're not ready for this. His finger's tracing the scar on her shoulder.

"Let me be the judge of that." She licked her lips under Jack's heated stare.

"You just had Open Heart surgery a couple of months ago... I don't want to give you a heart attack."

Jack remembered quite well how crazy their love making was on a normal basis but when she was pregnant... with her hormones in overdrive... she worked him to near death, not that he was ever complaining. "Oh yes, I remember. But what about your hand." Jack swallowed hard, feeling his body reacting to her touch.

"I'll manage." Irina grabbed his shirt and ripped it open, spraying buttons all over the floor, knowing she couldn't undo the buttons and too impatient for them anyway. She pulled the shirt all the way off and threw it behind her.

"You're gorgeous." Jack's voice was low and throaty, looking at the gorgeous woman in front of him, impressed with her tenacity to overcome any obstacle in her way. He closed the distance between them crashing their mouths and bodies together as they made their way over to her bed