33) Friends and Family

THIRTY-THREE

o

St. Petersburg-

"Hey you love birds, fancy meeting you here." Weiss smiled and grabbed Sydney into a big hug when he spotted them at the luggage terminal. "So, how's Paris?" He waggled his eyebrows at Vaughn, as Sydney hugged Marshall. "Your Mom?"

"Paris is wonderful, as is my mother. She said to say 'Hello.'" Vaughn laughed, grabbing his and Sydney's bags.

"Ah ha! I knew I left a lasting impression on her!" Weiss smiled triumphantly. "No woman can resist my 'magical' charm."

"This is so amazing." Marshall, looked around him. "I've never been to Russia." He smiled brightly and Sydney hugged him again as he looked too cute in his big fluffy parka and fur hat.

"Where did you get your hat then?" Sydney ran her fingers over the smooth fir on Marshall's head.

"I bought it on eBay." He smiled warmly, "It's a little too big but...It's authentic from Russia. I wanted to have one for this trip. "

"Why didn't you just wait until you got here to buy one?" Vaughn smiled perplexed at their bumbling friend, whose head seemed to be swallowed up by the large hat.

"I don't...I, I don't know." Marshall seemed to ponder the thought just now.

"Sydney!" They heard shouted from behind them before the beautiful woman flung her arms around Sydney in an enormous hug.

"Oh...my God...who's that?" Weiss stood open mouthed asking Vaughn under his shaky breath watching the two women in front of him.

"That's Sofia." Vaughn nudged him in the ribs, returning the waggle of the eyebrows with a smile at Weiss's reaction.

"So all the Derevkos are hot then!" Weiss whispered back in awe.

"It's been too long cousin! I'm so happy to see you again." Sofia smiled brightly with giddy as she bounced where she was standing. Her eyes seemed to travel over Sydney's shoulder to the dark haired man standing beside Vaughn.

"Hello Michael." She grabbed Vaughn's face and kissed his cheeks, "It's good to see you...tell me who is your friend." She stood in front of Weiss with her devilish Derevko eyes and Weiss felt himself melting under her gaze.

"Sofia, I'd like you to meet our friends Eric and Marshall." He answered looking at Sydney with a laughing smile, that they'd been right about Sofia and Weiss meeting.

"Hi Eric Weiss 6'2" single American male." Weiss was in a trance looking into Sofia's big brown eyes, the same brown eyes he'd seen on Irina Derevko that used to scare the shit out of him.

"Well Eric Weiss 6'2'' single American male..." Sofia flashed the same Derevko enchanting smile and he knew he was putty in her delicious fingers.

"I'm Sofia Irina Tatiana Marcelovena Romanova Bernelli 5'9" single Italian/Russian female."

"Charmed." Weiss kissed her hand, his eyes never leaving hers.

"I'm sure." She leaned up kissing both of his cheeks, flashing that smile before greeting Marshall. "Marshall is it?" She took hold of his hand covered in fluffy white mittens.