30) A Night To Remember

Music for this Chapter (on repeat): No Promises By Shayne Ward, Gravity of Love/O Fortuna by Enigma, Let My Love Open the Door by Pete Townsend, I Would Die For You by Jann Arden.

THIRTY

o

"Oh come on, Jack! It wasn't that bad!" Irina laughed the following evening, snapping his red suspender as walked passed him in the kitchen.

"The things I do for you!" He mock grumbled as he finished his dinner and put his plate in the dishwasher.

"I think you're a very sexy Santa Claus." She whipped him around, pinning him to the counter, grinding her hips into his. "I wouldn't mind you sliding down my chimney, or up it rather." Irina broke into a deep laugh that shook her whole body, snapping his suspenders again before walking away.

"Russian tease." He mumbled again, his mind wandering to places she was suggesting, he could not go.

"Admit it. You had fun." Irina smiled as she leaned over, picking up Lena from the Moses basket. "The kids loved you, and you loved them..."

"Ok, I had fun." Jack sighed before breaking into a smile, walking over and kissing Irina soundly on the lips. "Watching you with them... was the best part. Makes me wish we had ten more kids." He laughed, kissing Lena's head.

"I think you've had too much Egg Nog." Irina laughed, resting her cheek against Lena's head. "I told you I would make it worth your while...and I will." She gave him her enigmatic smile as she walked towards the door, sashaying as she walked. "Come Santa, its time for bed."

Jack followed Irina up the stairs and into bedroom, where she laid Lena in her bassinet sound asleep. She smiled and kissed the baby softly, pulling her blankets up around her before turning to Jack.

"You don't mind if I use the bathroom first do you?" She smiled softly, kicking off her shoes as she went.

"No go ahead." Jack sighed, flopping down on the bed to wait his turn.

"I shouldn't be long." Irina smiled and disappeared behind the door.

*NO PROMISES:
"Oh God," Jack dropped the book and his breath caught in his throat as Irina emerged out wearing tank top and jog pants.

Irina smiled, enjoying Jack's reaction of speechlessness as she promptly climbed onto his lap, pressing herself into him eliciting a sharp intake of breath from Jack, feeling him already happy when she was settled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Now I know... you're trying to kill me." He finally got out barely above a whisper watching as she cocked her head to one side with that 'damn' smile.

She grabbed him forcefully, smashing her luscious lips into his; her delicious tongue plundering through his lips, flicking the roof of his mouth before finding his tongue, sucking it into submission before plunging her tongue in deeper

Jack's hands slid under the sheer fabric and up the silky skin of her rear. "What are you doing?" He gasped, out of breath and panting, finally pulling back, "Irina, I won't be able stop if you keep this up."

"Then don't." She smiled drawing his searing mouth onto hers once more. Biting, sucking, licking and nipping him into a frenzy.