43) Catching Zamir

AN: Music really is a MUST for this chapter! REALLY! It's SO much more FUN with it as it's timed perfectly! :)

(on repeat): Guitarria by Benise, Porche Boost by Trevor Rabin from Gone in 60 Seconds Soundtrack , Speedballin' by Outkast, Sinnerman by Nina Simone and Unbelievable by EMF

FORTY-THREE

o

*Guitarria*

Seville, Spain

"Marshall, I need the visual now!" Jack grew impatient through the Com from white catering van outside the beautiful three story lavish mansion.

"Working on it Mr. Bristow." Marshall pounded furiously at his keyboard back at Ops, hacking into the security company in Madrid hired to secure the estate in Seville.

Kendall stood over him hands on hips, brows furrowed.

"I'm in!" Marshall smiled excitedly as various rooms and exteriors of the mansion showed up on various screens through both his and Jack's computers.

"Mountaineer, Boy Scout do you have a visual on the target?" Jack's eyes scanned the screens looking at Sydney and Vaughn watching the dancers as guests of the party joined in.

Zamir's mother was Spanish and his sister was holding an engagement party tonight in their family's massive home. Being the loyal brother that he was, Zamir wouldn't miss it according to Dubey.

Sydney and Vaughn glanced around the crowded room, observing the elevated dance floor where beautiful flamenco dancers were entertaining the guests of the party.

Sydney's hair had been straightened and died dark black; as well as Vaughn's. Her deep crimson dress hugged all the right curves as she sat on a bar stool adjacent from Vaughn, legs crossed and exposing dangerous amounts of skin. They looked the part of a young wealthy Spanish couple.

"Affirmative," Sydney whispered into her Com as she turned her head gazing at the dark haired man smiling on the other side of the room kissing a woman's hand.

"Remember we want to take this bastard alive. He can answer more questions then the ones we need about Sloane with his ties to Al-Quada." Kendall huffed into his own Com leaning down with one arm on the desk, and the other on the back of Marshall's chair.

Irina accepted the handsome young valet's hand as he helped her step out of her little silver Audi convertible with a smile. "Thank-you." She flashed him her seductive eyes, speaking in flawless Castilian Spanish.

"Siberian Tiger's on the move." Weiss breathed into his come with a smile from across the room as he saw Irina coming through the main foyer.

Sark's eyes lit up in amusement and a smug smile crossed his face sitting next to Jack in the van, seeing the older man roll his eyes at Irina's new code name from the CIA. Dixon waiting with them as back-up cracked a smile as well, shaking his head.

Sydney and Vaughn turned slightly as all eyes watched Irina cross the floor. Her long dark hair swayed with her movement. Her black eyes intent and focused as she grabbed a flute of champagne and zeroed in on Zamir.

The brilliant red dress was to die for and made people take a second glance at her body, keeping their minds off her now recognizable face. The material, stretchable and fit Irina's body like, a glove. The front was a halter top that held the dress up around her neck and then split into two separate pieces of fabric that covered her breasts, but left a deep slit down the front exposing her torso to the middle of her body. The long scar down the middle of her chest, covered by clever make-up, the two pieces of fabric met, reconnecting and flowing into a one piece skirt that had a massive slit up her left thigh, exposing her sexy legs that Jack loved. A Spanish ruffle trimmed the hemline, making it dance as she walked. Her red sandal high-heels exposing her toes, painted the same color red. She was a vision to behold and Jack swallowed hard watching her glide gracefully through the crowd.