49) You Complete Me...

AN: Music for this chapter (on repeat): Where I Come From by Passion Pit, A Thousand Years- Pt.2 (ft. Steve Kazee) by Christina Perry.

FORTY-NINE

o

*Where I Come From*

Irina felt the weight of Jack's arm around her before her eyes fluttered open and a smile came to her face staring into Lena's wide open eyes and busy fists, her smile only grew when she saw Sydney asleep just behind Lena. Her babies and Jack all sleeping together. She couldn't have awoken to a more beautiful sight. She moved her hand gently to grasp her baby's little hand and Lena instantly wrapped her tiny fingers around Irina's finger, smiling madly at her mother and cooing making Irina giggle softly.

Jack felt the vibrations against his body and slowly his eyes opened and realized Irina was awake, watching her finger clutched in Lena's hand wave back and forth, Irina's thumb caressing the back of her little hand. Jack wrapped his arm tighter around Irina and kissed her shoulder, snuggling in closer behind her and Irina smiled, using her free hand to reach up and grasp Jack's protective arm around.

Lena's little fist waved and hit Sydney in the nose, bringing her awake and after a few blinks, smiled madly seeing her mother smiling back at her, her father's arm wrapped around her mother and his head propped up on hers.

"Good morning." Irina smiled and took a deep breath, feeling much better this morning after talking with Jack about their little boy and waking surrounded by her family.

"Good morning." Sydney smiled groggily, snuggling her face into her pillow and running her fingers over Lena's little head. "Are you ok?" She asked Irina softly, happy to see her mother smiling again.

"Mmmhmm." Irina smiled and nodded against her pillow, reaching her hand over and catching Sydney's fingers, holding them tightly. "Today is a new day." Irina said softly, realizing today was the first day they would no longer have to worry about Sloane and could start living their lives.

Sydney's eyes darted up to Jack's with a smile and Irina could feel Jack's smile against her cheek.

"Your father told you about your brother?" Irina asked softly with a small smile, holding tightly to Sydney's fingers and knowing that Jack must have, for Sydney to be sleeping with them as well.

Sydney nodded softly with a soft smile against her pillow feeling fresh tears pooling in her eyes. "Jack," She whispered saying her little brother's name and Irina nodded with a soft smile of her own, feeling her own tears welling. "Eric thinks our brother is Lena and my guardian angel with all the crazy stuff we've both survived." She maintained her whisper and looked down to her sister and then back at Irina with her smile growing thinking about it.

Irina's tears fell from her eyes and rolled over her nose as her smile grew and Jack pulled her tighter against him. "Yes." She spoke barely above a whisper, "I think he probably is." Her heavenly little boy was protecting and watching over his sisters like a good brother.

"I love you, Mom." Sydney smiled inhaling a shaky breath as a tear fell down her own cheek and Irina reached up to wipe it away.

"I love you too, Sweetheart." She smiled warmly taking a deep breath and bringing Sydney's hand to her lips for a kiss.

"Thank you for being just what I needed, all of you." She looked down to Lena's bright eyes and held Jack tighter.