54) Memories

AN: No violence in this chapter but a great deal of history!

Music for this chapter: Sad Song by We the Kings.

FIFTY-FOUR

o

"I thought that building was blown up in air strikes?" Kendall boomed over the loudspeaker with anger that all these days had passed and they hadn't looked there, believing in what they thought they knew and their contact.

"It was hit by air strikes! I'm positive but, maybe part of it is still standing?" Jack's eyes flew back to the screen and his mind raced back to what Irina had told he and Sydney, "My God, you're right! Irina told Sydney and I that Cuvee used to bring her to his office when she was in prison to have, 'private sessions' with her, is what the sick-fuck called them," His anger was back full force, "She said he had special restraints built so he could have her on the desk or up against the wall…that's it!" He and everyone else looked at the screen of Irina shackled to the metal desk and when Marshall paused on the open door they saw the metal railing of the staircase, "And those are the stairs he'd push her down…shit!" He was pissed at himself.

"It makes sense he'd take her back to the place he 'broke her.' Which he keeps reminding her of on the video. It's his whole control and power thing over her. They've got to be there." Mikhail was adamant about it.

"One way to know for sure," Kendall sighed, "Marshall task the thermal imaging satellite over Kashmir Prison, now!" He ordered when he saw the man's quizzical gaze.

"But that satellite is occupied with military action over-" Marshall swallowed hard and Kendall cut him off.

"Marshall, just do it! I know what the satellite is doing now but the President of the United States gave us permission to do whatever necessary to find Irina and Sydney so re-task the damn satellite!" Kendall was as anxious as everyone else to find them and this was a major clue.

Marshall jumped in and began plugging in the coordinates and the satellite began to move above the earth, over Kashmir.

"Ok, it's on the move." He informed them and switch both screens to the satellite scanning as it moved in towards Earth on the exact coordinates and everyone held their breath.

"Oh please, God!" Katya, wiped at her tears on the edge of her chair, hoping for a miracle.

"We've got bodies!" Marshall smiled, and exhaled roughly the breath he'd been holding in. "Look, there are two here that are separated from everyone else." He pointed with his fingers to his screen at Ops and Jack and everyone else could see what he meant on their TV in Moscow.

"That's them…that's the section of the prison where the cells are." Jack jumped up, as did everyone else who was sitting rapidly flying around the room, ready to take action but needed to get organized and have a plan first. "Lena." Jack stopped and gasped, torn about what to do…his baby was still not out of the woods and in danger. What if he left her and something happened to her? No, He couldn't think that way…' He shook his head, she needed her Mama and he was going to go get her.

"Katya…Mikhail…Bella…" Jack searched their faces, hoping they would stay and take care of Lena while he went to rescue Irina and Sydney. "Can you please, take care of our baby while I go get her Mama…and sister?" His eyes blurred with tears and he held his breath.