o n e

Rose POV (August 20)

I HATE flying. I despise it. I have only flown one other time before this. And that was when I was six. Me, my mother, father, and older brother, Jack, went to Disney world for a week. I threw up on the plane about six times, and sobbed until we got there.

I am now twenty one years old, on my way to London to try and "start a new life." God that sounds so damn cliche. I hate it. But it's true. My life has been...not good to say the least, so I needed a new start, or else I would have gone stir crazy in that dreaded town I once called home.

"We are now landing at Heathrow airport. Thank you for flying with British airways." The perky flight attendant announced. She was a tall, skinny red head, with a little too much dark red lip stick on. Not to mention she kept pulling her shirt down to reveal her now existent cleavage to the man sitting next to me.

But hey who am I to judge?

As soon as the we landed you better believe I was off that death contraption in a matter of a couple minutes.

It took me about about twenty minutes to find my luggage. After finally finding it I called my best friend, Danny, and told him I was here.

"Dan the man I'm here!"I exclaimed as soon as I heard the phone connect.

"I don't know how many times I have told you to stop calling me that you shit." Danny chuckles from the other side of the line.

I have known Danny ever since I was six. We both were in kindergarten fighting over the last milk carton when we met. We got in timeout together and ended up sharing the milk. Ever since then we have been inseparable. Danny reminds me of my brother Jack. I would give anything to see Jack again. Or even here him talk.

"Well anyways you piece of garbage I am here where are you?" I questioned, looking around the large airport.

"You know,maybe you shouldn't have lost your glasses back in grade eight you wanker. I'm right behind you!"

I turn around to see Danny rolling his eyes at me, earning himself the bird from me.

Danny moved from England when he was five, to a small, crappy town in Minnesota. Where he met me. He moved back to England when he was eighteen, right after graduation. It has been three years since I have seen my best friend. Three years too long if you ask me.

I have a few tears in my eyes as I run over to Danny and jump into his arms, landing with an "oof," we end up a mess on the ground because that guys has zero muscles I swear. I have a few tears in my eyes. He may look ripped but I swear he is weaker than me sometimes. Or maybe it just has to do when he catches me, I guess I do jump into his arms a lot.

After we both get up I take time to take in his appearance. He is wearing a grey shirt, with blue jeans, and some black Converse's on. His messy brown hair is a mess on his forehead. He looks like a wreck.

"You alright Danny boy?" I question ruffling his hair. He swats my hand away,rolling his eyes and "fixing his hair" before answering.

"Yeah just a little...worn out from last night if you know what I mean." He says smirking.

"Ewww that is disgusting. I did not need to know that." I said fake gagging.

"Whatever I have heard so much worse come out of your mouth. Anyways let's go home. And then find you a job."Danny throws his arms over my shoulder,while taking my luggage.

———————————————————
Hello my lovely readers:) this is my first story. So idk how good it'll be. Not too happy with this first chapter but it's alright.  In this book you will get chapters from both sides. So be ready for that. I will update as soon as I can. Enjoy:)

Don't forget to vote and comment
-N

*edited August 13, 2019