f i f t y o n e

(This chapter will switch POV'S frequntley Harry is in italic, Rose is in normal)
(March 13)

I button up the button of my suit with shaking hands. The four boys in the background being rowdy and sipping on beers meanwhile i'm in the corner in front of the mirror losing my shit. I breathe in heavily and hear the door to the room open, my mum walking in with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes.

"My beautiful baby boy is getting married." She pouts and walks over to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I look over at her with tears now in my eyes and she puts her hand on my cheek.

"How is she?" She smiles before pulling her hand back.

"She is absolutey beautiful H. Her dress is perfect and her hair is so pretty." I smile before the door opens again and in walks Danny with a giggling Aspen in his hands. I smile and then walk over to get my seven month old baby girl,  I hold my hands out and she holds hers out, mumbling baby talk before the word she can't stop saying appears.

"Dada." I smile and nod, remembering the first time she said that about a week ago, Rose was very mad, she tried to get her to say mama so many times but she mumbled out a dada instead.

"Hello my princess." Her green brown eyes dazzling in the light looking almost blue today somehow. The small flower crown she wears on top of her head of hair with curls here and there begins to fall a little so I fix it and kiss her head head making her giggle happily. Aspen is nothing but a happy baby all the time, she has her moments but other than that she is an absolute giggle box.

She has on a white lace dress with sheer tulle bottom making her eyes stand out more. I put her on my hip before turning around and seeing the four boys talking loudly. I walk over to them and they instantly quiet down to talk to the small baby. Ever since she was born they have loved her, even coming to my office just to see her.

"You wanna see uncle Niall?" Niall talks in a baby voice and reaches out to her making her smile and drool a little before reaching out to him, the other four groan when they see who she picked.

"She's always picking you mate." Liam tells him and the other four nod.

"What can I say? I'm a ladies man." Niall shrugs and I laugh.

Nervousness, excitement, happiness, joy and so many more emotions flow through me while i'm putting my heavy dress on. The lace top and sleeves go on my smooth skin, the tulle bottom with embroidered lace flowing down from the top flowing out and trailing behind me. Gemma helps me button the back and I smile thankful for her before looking back in the mirror. Thoughts of rejection flowing through my head. Perrie comes from behind me carefully avoiding my dress, and putting her hand on my shoulders, her ring clad finger making my warm shoulder cold.

"Don't panic, I did it on my wedding and look at us now, we are just fine. You are gonna stress yourself out when you should be enjoying the day." I nod and breathe out a large breathe. I turn around to see my five bridesmaids smile and gush over my dress.

Perrie is my maid of honor, and Emily, Elanor, Gemma, and Alissa are my bridesmaids as well. They start complimenting me and I graciously thank them. Anne comes back with my baby girl in her arms and gives us the five minute heads up. I breathe in deeply before grabbing my bouquet and following the others.

We line up and soon they are walking down the aisle, Alissa with Danny, Gemma with Niall, Emily with Liam, Elanor with Zayn, and Perrie with Louis. I breathe in another deep breath and see Anne beginning to help Aspen down the aisle throwing white and light pink petals.