t h i r t y t w o

Harry's POV (December 17)

Today was the day we left the hospital. Rose is in some nike leggings, and one of my jumpers. Her hair in a bun and not a trace of makeup on her skin. Her skin was still a little bruised, and the gash on her forehead was clearing as well with the scraps and cuts on her arms and legs. I was in jeans and a t-shirt with a design on it. My growing hair in a head wrap I got, curls poking out. I had vans on my feet today instead on my boots. We were discharged around noon and we made the hour drive home,Carl driving my new Range Rover and me and Rose sitting in the back.

Rose was exhausted after being constantly poked and prodded so she was sleepy when we got home. She went in the living room to watch some tv and when I went in there from putting our clothes in the washer she was passed out. Her favorite white blanket around her and Mean Girls playing on the tv. I smiled and leaned over to kiss her forehead. I got a book and started to read it, keeping a close eye on Rose. I found myself making sure she was breathing quite often, but can you blame me? I also found my eyes drifting to her stomach. Still astonished that she really is pregnant. We haven't even been together that long and this happens all at once. I don't know who hit us. Police said there was no one in the drivers seat when they looked. But how is that possible? I decide to forget about it and get up to make some potato soup. I mix all the ingredients once the potatoes are soft enough. Once it's done I pour it in two bowls and walk over to Rose. I set the bowls down before nudging her shoulder.

"Rose, Rose baby, I made some soup, you need to eat." She stirs and her eyes flutter open. She looks around and then looks at me.

"Hi." She croaks out. I smile and kiss her forehead before helping her sit up. Once she's sat up I hand her her bowl and a spoon. She lets it cool while my inpatient ass take a bite and gets burnt. Rose starts laughing and almost spills hers all over her.

"We're a mess aren't we?" She giggles and I only laugh and nod.

"Yes we are. But we are a good mess." She smiles and leans over to give me a sweet kiss. We pull away and she blows on her soup before taking a bite. She thanks me and then we start to watch the movies. My bowl is soon empty and hers is almost gone before she claims she is full. She looks at my head and smiles.

"I like that head wrap." I chuckle before thanking her. She comes over to me and snuggles into my side. We sit on the couch for the rest of the day and I tell Rose how much I missed her and how crazy and emotional I was without her, causing her to tear up and cry.

"No no baby, don't cry. I wasn't saying that to make you cry." She only sniffles before nodding.

"I'll just blame it on the baby for making me this way." She says and I stiffen for a second and the sound of "on the baby." She doesn't notice, or if she does she ignores it, and she goes back to tracing my tattoos on my arm. She's laying on her left side, me laying on my right. We took a shower earlier and now I'm just in sweatpants, she is in a long shirt and some shorts. She's been tracing my tattoos on my chest for a little bit, making me tired. I glance at the clock and see how late it is, shit, I have important meetings tomorrow.

"Rose, lets go to bed." She nods and yawns before standing. She goes to walk but I pick her up bridal style, making her laugh lightly.

"Harry! I can walk you know?" I chuckle.

"I know, but I want to carry you." She rolls her eyes and fakes being mad but the smile threatening to break out gives it away. We reach the bedroom and I lay her down before climbing in on my side. Once I'm in I turn my chest to her back and pull her into me.