t w e n t y n i n e

Harry's POV (November 17) (at lunch when Paul calls)

I rush and stand up throwing random money on the table. Rose looks at me confused and worry etched on her face.

"Come on we have to go."

"Har-"

"Not now Rose. Let's. go." I yell at her and she cowers back, scared. My eyes soften but I don't apologize, I just walk out to my car, her trailing behind me. I get and wait for her to get in. I don't even wait for her to buckle before I pull out and rush towards my building. We get there in ten minutes and I grab my gun from the glovebox, tucking it in my waist band. Rose looks at me astonished by the fact I carry a gun in my car but I pay no mind. I get out and tell her to stay in the car. I walk in and am greeted by Paul.

"What? What happened?"

"Sir, someone broke into Miss.Fishers office." I growl and make my way towards the elevator. I push the button and feel the elevator move up. Once I get out I storm over to Roses office. I open the door and am shocked with what I see. Her desk is flipped, chairs torn, window cracked with what looks like bullet holes, and photos smashed.

"How the fuck do they even get in here?!" I question, yelling at Paul.

"I'm not sure sir. No alarms were set off or anything." I growl and then hear footsteps approach behind him. We both draw our guns and flick off the safety. He walks out slowly and I follow, as soon as I see who it is I drop my gun.

"Rose I told you to stay in the car." I growl at a scared looking Rose.

"Harry, why were you in my office?" She questions and starts to move towards me. I try stopping her but in the end just let her go. To busy trying to collect my thoughts,I tuck my gun back in my waistband. She gets in and gasps.

"W-what happened? Why are there bullet holes? Why is everything ruined?" She spit fires questions while her voice is shaky, eyes tearing up. I walk over and wrap her in a hug.

"I don't know, Rose. I don't know who would do this." She sniffles and let's a few tears stream down her cheek. I rub them off with my thumb and she leans into my touch.

"Harry I want to go home." I nod and tell Paul to call the cleaners and clean her office up. I lead her to the elevator with my hand wrapped around her waist. We stay like that till the car where I open the door and let her in. She gets in without a word and I go in the other side. I turn on the car and heating before taking off. We leave and get home in a little over thirty minutes, the only sound on the way there was the quiet radio and the heating system. Once we are parked in the garage Rose gets out immediately. Walking into the house and going to the media room. I sigh before following her, seeing her slide in a movie before sitting on one of the couches. She grabs a blanket and wraps herself in it. I walk away to the kitchen and make her a tea. Once it's done I walk back in and hand it to her. I slide in next to her and put her in my lap. She grips the mug in her hand,
and lays her head under my chin. I rub her back soothingly and she blinks slowly.

"Harry, I don't know why someone would do that. Why do people hate me so much?" I sigh and kiss her head.

"Baby, I can't tell you why people do that. But it'll be alright. I will figure it out, they are running fingerprint tests, and more right now. We will find them." She nods and snuggles back into me. I continue rubbing her back. The movie she picked starts and I found out it is "The help."