f o r t y f o u r

Harry's POV
(March 28)

Today is the day we say goodbye to this beautiful island. It has been so fun here for the past nine days, but now we have to take the dreaded flight back home and mope around for a little bit, sad about not being on an island. 

Currently we are in the pool the hotel has for some reason, because we needed to give our skin a break from all the salt. Rose has her feet in the pool, a bowl of fruit in her hand, a bikini on, and a floppy hat on. Currently I'm in white shorts and a blue Hawaiian shirt rubbing aloe on the skin that is visible. Let's just say I regret not listening to Rose, but the good thing is is that I don't burn that much, I tan, but it still hurts. Rose looks up and chuckles at me, her skin perfectly fine, tan and shiny.

I look at her neck and smirk at the light marks littering her skin, this week was heaven to say the least. But tonight I have something big planned. We sit by the pool and talk for awhile longer. We have done everything a pregnant women can do here so now we are just sitting by the pool soaking up the last hours of calmness. Her head is on my shoulder and our hands intertwined in her lap. She looks at me and smiles.

"I love you, I feel like I don't say it enough, but I love you."

"I love you too baby, so so much." We go to kiss but Rose flinches and looks down.

"Geez little one, not so hard, mummy's stomach isn't a punching bag." I laugh before putting my hand on her stomach feeling her kick.

"Do you have any names in mind?" I ask and she thinks.

"A few yes, how about you?"She lean back and puts her hand behind her for support.

"I have a few as well. What are yours?" She smiles before looking down.

"Well I really like Olive Nicole, Adley Jane, Charlotte Ray, and a few more." I smile and kiss her.

"Those sound lovely baby."

"How about you? What are yours?"I think before answering.

"Well I really like Presley Anne, Adalyn Nicole, Sawyer Lynn, and few more."

"Sawyer Lynn Styles." She hums while taking a hand and rubbing her stomach. "I like it." I smile and kiss her. We continue discussing more names and she goes over things we need to do for the nursery. We also discuss a potential baby shower but Rose is leaning towards not having one.

A few hours later when the sun starts to set we go back to the room. I made a reservation for a restaurant earlier and so we are getting ready. Rose puts on a tight light pink skirt and a white top tied above her stomach showing some of the skin. She wears white flip flops. I put on another Hawaiian shirt with some pink palm tree leaves on them, black jeans, and brown Chelsea boots. One Rose is done curling her hair and getting ready we leave and head to the restaurant, my heart pounding and hand twitching by my side.

Roses POV

Me and Harry reach the restaurant and go up to the hostess. Harry tells her his name and she shows us our table. We sit and Harry orders a bottle of beer and I get some tea. He looks nervous for some reason.

"You ok?" I question and he nods.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I eye him skeptically before going back to my menu. I order a small pizza and Harry gets a salad. We talk for a little bit before getting our meals.