s e v e n t e e n

Roses POV (November 2)

I woke up in a quite a good mood.

Yesterday when I told Harry about my past it relieved a lot of stress off of my shoulders. Only one other person knows about my past and that is Danny. He only he knows because he saw bruising on me after I had denied Robert, my uncle, so he then beat me.

The years I had to stay there was absolutely terrible. My aunt Allison was always at work since she was a nurse. The day Danny found out she did as well, me and Danny were arguing about what to do and she burst in thinking he was hurting me but little did she know it was her husband that was. So I told her all about what her allegedly perfect husband did to me. She didn't believe me so she slapped me across the cheek and started yelling at me for accusing him of that.

She didn't talk to me for months, I barely ate, and I would try my hardest to do anything but be at that house. Danny always told me to move in with him and that it was fine, but then I would have to tell his parents and the police would get involved and I was told by Robert that if police got involved I would die and he would kill Danny as well. He also went into detail about how he would do all this while he was assaulting me. It all started when I was twelve and was about to turn thirteen.

At first it was just him trying to help me more with school work, and I thought he was trying to help because of my parents death. Then he got more and more touchy over time and on my fourteenth birthday he came in my room at exactly one sixteen in the morning telling me "it was time to become a women." He touched me with his fingers and whispered into my ear perverted things no uncle should say about there fourteen year old niece.

My mom and aunt were very close since they were sisters and my mom really liked Robert along with my dad. They both thought he was amazing and was the most caring person on earth. If only they knew what he would do to their little girl. I had no boyfriends growing up, I didn't have my first kiss till I was sixteen and that was during spin the bottle. I didn't do anything with another guy because if I did my Robert would find out some how.

He is a detective so he could get any information out of anyone. So when me and Harry were intimate a couple nights ago I was so surprised that I trusted him. I have tried doing stuff with other guys but then when I would close my eye I could only feel and hear him.

I snap out of my thoughts when I feel a tear running down my cheek. But today is no day to be sad and I have stopped grieving about the past ever since I turned eighteen and got the hell out of there. I quickly get ready slipping on some black high wasted slacks and a baby blue blouse. After I straightened my hair and did my makeup, which included winged eyeliner, mascara, and some lip gloss, I put on my white high heels and was off. Ironically I took Danny to work today because he was too lazy to drive.

"Rose, I never asked you this but who took you to get your car? I have been meaning to but we are both always busy so it slips my mind. I just feel bad because I didn't go with you." I reach a red stop light and look over at him.

"Harry went with my to get it." He just nods and fiddles with the radio more. We soon reach Styles INC. We get out and walk inside. The whole way in Danny tells me how excited he is that we are getting his fish after work. I just laugh and walk out of the elevator when he is done.

I walk into Harry's office with a cuppa in my hand and a file with the details of the party in my hand. I don't plan on telling him all the details of the party I just needs some approvals. I have a smile on my face and he looks up from his desk with a scowl but once he notices it's me a large smile breaks out on his face.