f o u r

Roses POV
(August 22)

I wake up two hours before eight, my body still not being used to the six hour time difference making me ten times more tired. I couldn't sleep, I was so nervous. I don't know why, but something about Mr.Styles is so intimidating. His whole demeanor is threatening. Not only that but if I mess this up somehow I will be jobless.

As I think about the man with piercing green eyes, I somehow manage to get ready in time. I throw on a black pencil skirt, a navy blue button up shirt tucked in, and some black heels. As I finish curling my hair I hear Danny yelling for me.

"Rose we need to get going!"

"Alright, alright. I'm done I was just fixing my hair." I yell back.

I walk out to the living room,grabbing my bag that was in the counter. Checking I have everything. I hurriedly walk out the door catching up with Danny.

After we get in his car we rush off to Styles INC.

—————————

When we arrive Danny rushes inside, to go talk to Alissa. While I stroll past and wave at her entering the elevator. When I enter I go up to Karen so she can show me my office. Karen leads me over to the empty office next to Mr.Styles's

As I walk in I notice it is the same set up as Danny and Mr.Styles. Except the desk is white in here. The view is yet again, stunning.

"Alrighty this here is your office. Mr.Styles will be coming in shortly to continue to show you around and give you some work. Your computer is already set up with the company. Your ID and password is on your desk. Enjoy!" Karen looks at me and smiles before walking out of the door. While I'm admiring the view, I don't even realize that someone had walked in till I hear the voice that has been haunting me since yesterday.

"Nice view isn't is Miss.Fisher?" I hear that raspy voice from behind me causing me to jump. I turn around to be met with the man that has kept me up last night.

"Very pretty. I just want to say thank you again, Mr.Styles, for this opportunity. I won't let you down" I say as he stares at me with his lips in a tight line and an intense gaze.

"I hope you won't. Now sit down so I can explain some things to you." He gestures towards my desk.

I sit in the desk and he sits in one of the leather chairs. It is now that I realize he has a couple files in his hands. He take a couple papers out of the file and slides them over on my desk.

"These are a few contracts I need you to sign. Sign here, here, and here."He points gesturing to spots on the paper where I am supposed to sign. I look over them for a little bit as he continues to speak.

"Here is my general schedule. Things will obviously change." Another file on my desk. "Here is a list of business partners that are very important. You need to study this list. I have no room for mistakes." Another file. "And lastly I need you to call these people and set up meetings for upcoming deals." He states sliding over two files.

"I will have more for you later in the day. I need this stuff done by noon. You will have am hour lunch break every day. Expect to go on business trips with me." He stops and I look at him to see that he is thinking. "That is it for now. I will call you in when I need you if it is extremely important. Other than that I will email you. You will need to check your emails frequently. Your email will become your best friend." He tells me standing up walking towards the door.
He notices my nervous state and smirks.

"If you have any questions ask Karen she should help you. Goodbye Miss.Fisher." And with that he is gone. I don't see him again till noon. Danny came in my office with some sandwiches and he was rambling about some tv show he loves, while I am still working. I see an email pop up from Mr.Styles and I immediately click on it.

I need you to pick up my lunch at the Italian place down the road. Stop by Karen's desk to get the company's card.

Ps.i will know if you buy anything more than you need. If you do you are immediately gone.

-CEO Harry Styles

So his name is Harry? What an interesting name for him. Isn't that name meant for nice people? From what I have witnessed while working here for four hours is that he isn't that nice, but he isn't a complete asshole. He has his moments like all of us. I can't really blame him though, his job is very stressful.

I quickly explain to Danny while
I'm leaving and stop by Karens desk to pick up the card. I'm very thankful for Danny letting me borrow his car. I really should invest in one.

I go in the elevator and descend down. I walk out of the lobby towards Danny's car. Once I'm in I type in the address Karen gave me and quickly, but safely, make my way down to the Italian place.

Once there I rush inside, almost face planting, and grab the food. I swipe the card and wall back outside to the car driving back to Styles INC quickly.

When I walk in I notice Danny at Alissa's desk again. Hearing her giggle and hearing him asking her on a date. I make a mental note to ask him about that later.

Going into the elevator and pressing the correct button. When I enter the floor I wave at Karen and walk towards Mr.Styles office. Before I knock I hear yelling from inside. After it is quite I knock and hear and angry "come in."

Walking in I notice that his desk is a little messy with papers scattered about. I set down his meal and wait for further instructions.

"What are you doing? Go, you aren't needed anymore I have already emailed you." Mr.Styles says angrily pointing towards the deal.

I furrow my eyebrows and frown before quickly walking out.
———————————————
(September 12)

This is how the next three weeks go. Me running around getting things for Mr.Styles. Scheduling calls and meetings. Getting email after email, and running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

On my fourth Monday morning I walk into my office to gasp and almost drop my tea at the sight of a curly headed mad man sitting on my desk.

"Hello Miss.Fisher. I have come to inform you that you will be needed to sit in on a meeting and take notes. This meeting will take place later today at 3:00 pm sharp. It is very important don't screw up. I know your two weeks are up but you can't slack off now since you are officially on my team." He looks into my eyes as he talks and walks closer to me, making me even more intimated.

"Have a nice day Miss.Fisher. I also sent you an email of things I need done by noon." He walks up right in front of my looking down at me. While
I have to look up at him.

"Will do Mr.Styles have a nice day."I nod and try to muster up a smile even though I feel like hiding in the corner.

—————————————-
Another chapter. This one is kind of a filler just a little bit. I am figuring out how I want this story to go still. I don't want to rush but things may or not be speeding up soon😉 I will kind of skip around in the beginning because I don't want them in each other's pants when they met not to long ago. Next chapter will have some flirting in it so be ready:))
-N

Edited August 13, 2019