t w e n t y t w o

Roses POV (October 19)

Tonight was finally the party. All week after me and Harry got back from New York I have been working on this party again. I had to reschedule things, make sure the venue we wanted was still letting us use it, and it wasn't so that turned to me freaking out. Harry then informed there is no need, we can have it at Styles INC., it would have been nice to know he has a party, well you could say ballroom, he never told me. It would've been so much easier knowing that in the beginning. I don't explore the building that much so I had no clue he had a ballroom. That man causes me so much stress.

Anyways, the week has been going extremely well ever since Sunday. Later that night me and Harry went to the airport around eleven forty, boarded the plane at midnight, and got back to London at seven fifteen. I surprisingly didn't get sick, I think I only got sick on Friday and Saturday because the stress my body was under from the plane. But for some reason I didn't throw up when we landed, but hey you will NOT see me complaining. I also can't stop thinking about what Harry said about me potentially moving in. I'm really considering it since I have gotten two more packages since returning, both I have thrown away and not opened.

Right now I just got off the phone with the caterers while Niall and Harry are laughing there asses off next door. You can hear both of there laughs and I can't help but smile at Nialls, the way his laugh actually sounds like hahaha and it makes me want to laugh when I hear it.

Everyone gets off at three today so we can start setting up, so when the clock strikes three I am hustling down stairs to go speak to all the people setting up tables and such. After about an hour of telling people where to put things I see my boyfriend walking in making me rush over to him.

"No no no, you can not be in here right now. It is a surprise baby, so get your ass back upstairs and do the work that I left on you desk for this exact moment." He groans and tries convincing me to stay with kisses but I stand my guard and so he stomps away like a small child making me laugh.

"No, the tables need to go over there not here!"

***

It is now six o'clock and I am rushing around trying to get ready. I finally finished getting the ballroom all set up perfectly, and now I have to tackle getting ready.

I slipped on my red off the shoulder dress. I put my hair in an updo before doing my eyeshadow, I even add a wing, some mascara, and matte lipstick to match my dress. Once I was ready and was getting ready to put my silver pumps on Danny came in my room with his tie in his hand and a pout on his lip. I chuckled and waved him over.

"Come here Danny boy." I did his tie for him before scanning him up and down. He was wearing a black suit,white undershirt,and a black tie.

"One day I will learn how to tie a damn tie." I giggled and he rolled his eyes. I walked over and put on my heels before the doorbell sounded.

"I got it!" Danny yelled racing to the door. He opened it revealing Alissa in a beautiful tight white dress. Danny whistled before pulling her in for a kiss. I fake gagged and told them good bye before I left to go to Harry's. Carl was here to take me and when I got in there I got nervous for some reason. I was thinking about all the pros and cons about moving in with him and was dragged from my thoughts when my door opened revealing a friendly Carl. He helped me out and I thanked him before looking up at the house, this could be our house. I shook my thoughts away and walked inside.