e i g h t e e n

Harry's POV (November 2)

I smash my lips against hers and I quickly swipe my tongue across her bottom lip asking for permission. She gives me it and my tongue dances with hers. I stand up and hook my legs under her thighs carrying her. She quickly puts her legs around my waist and I get us into my room from the media room. I set her down on the bed and start kissing down her jaw going behind her ear near her jaw to the spot that makes her go crazy. I start sucking and biting a little bit and she moans almost making me moan at the sound of it.

I start kissing down her neck while she tugs at the hem of my shirt, I lift it over my head making her suck in a breath at the sight of my newly exposed skin and me smirk. She tugs at her shirt and pulls it over her head. My jaw drops looking at her lace bra and her full breasts. She blushes and looks down, I grab her chin and give a reassuring kiss. I start kissing down her stomach but she stops me.

"I-I uh was gonna do something for you." She blushes and I smirk.

"You don't have to. But,have you ever?" I question and she shakes her head making me smile. "Come here baby." She straddles my lap and I lean in to kiss her.

"Just do whatever feels natural." She nods and connects our lips. We kiss passionately, tongues dancing together, and lust in the air. She slowly trailed her lips from my mouth to the hinge of my jaw sucking lightly, she worked her way down kissing and sucking harshly before running her tongue over the spot to smooth the small ache that formed from blood coming to the surface. I let out a moan when she sucked on a certain spot making her suck harder, she then palmed me through my pants making me groan.

She fumbled with the button on my jeans then she finally got them unbuttoned, she struggled getting them off. Once done she leaned up and connected our lips again, palming me through my boxers teasingly, still straddling me. I was holding my self up with my hands while her hand slowly crept its way in my boxers and she grabbed my length a little bit harsh.

"Not to hard baby."

"Sorry." I connected our lips again and she grabbed me again, this time softly. She moved her hand up and down flicking her wrist a little bit. She rubbed her thumb over my tip and I moaned, she repeated the action once more before stroking up and down slowly. I moaned and told her to speed up so she did and I groaned loudly.

"Fucking hell, Rose." I pant as she continues her action. Her silky hand stroking me is the most pleasuring feeling I have felt in so long.  A few more strokes and I was coming undone, she kept going till I rode out my high and slowly removed her hand from my boxers going to the bathroom to wash up while I panted for a second, then got up and changed my boxers quickly. Having sticky boxers doesn't feel so good.

"Did I do ok?" She questions a few moments later, cheeks red, lips swollen, and a nervous glint in her eyes.

"You did amazing baby. I don't think anyone has ever made me cum so fast from there hand. Sure you haven't done that before?" She rolls her eyes and laughs lightly.

"Yeah right, that was probably the worst." I lean over shaking my head and then I kissed her reassuringly.

" I need a shower."

"Can I take one with you?" She looks at me and rolls her eyes making me pout. She walks in the bathroom and I hear the shower shortly after. I walk in my closet and grab some black sweatpants. I walk out when I hear the shower shut off a few minutes later. She comes out wearing my shirt and no pants making me scan her up and down shamelessly. I saunter over to her and pick her up making a little squeal come out of her mouth and her legs wrap around my waist.