s e v e n

Harry's POV (September 26)

It has been a week since I messed up and almost kissed Rose. I still can't believe that. Ever since then I have tried avoiding her. I have just emailed her, if it's an emergency I will call Karen in to go and relay my message to her. I miss our lunches we used to have together from time to time.

But this Friday will have to be different. I have a charity ball with all five of the boys and everyone that is important to my business has to attend. So that includes Rose.

She's such an incredible women. She is intelligent, smart, beautiful, and so much more. So I'm hoping this charity ball will be a good way to get to know her better. I only know a little bit about her and that is only because of Danny.

I'm hoping tomorrow night we will talk and maybe even get close. I don't know why I want to get close to this girl. She is my assistant. She can't be anything more to me. Well she shouldn't be anything more to me. But I don't care I want her to be.

———————————————————-
Roses POV

The week after our almost kiss all I can think about is the curly headed man. I don't know what about him makes me think about him all the time. Well, actually, there are multiple factors. His smile, his laugh, the way he is around his friends. But this whole week we have been trying to avoid each other the best we could. That's hard though when you are this mans assistant. I continue thinking about him for the rest of the day, and thinking of this upcoming charity ball me and Danny have to attend. I think Danny is asking Alissa to be his official girlfriend at the ball. How sweet, I love being single. Maybe that'll change.

When it's time to leave me and Danny get in the elevator. We make small talk, talking about getting a fish for the apartment. I don't know why Danny wants one, he is so strange sometimes.

"Ok but what should we name it? What about barthameowl? That is a perfect name. We could call it Bartha for short. What do you say Rose?" He ask looking at me while I stare up at him confused on why I call him

"Whatever you say Danny." I giggle at him.As we step out I notice Mr.Styles talking to someone, a file in hand. He looks up quickly and sends me a wink. I blush and look down. Danny chuckles from beside me.

"I saw that that. What is going on with you guys?" He questions.

"I wish I could answer you there Danny." I sigh and reach the door. It slides open and I walk out. We quickly reach Danny's Audi hopping in and heading home.

Once we reach the building we get out and walk up. Danny continues talking about the fish we don't have and where he is gonna put the tank.

We get into the apartment and the first thing I do is kick off my shoes and grab a water bottle. After doing so I go in my room and search for a dress I could wear. But I come out empty handed.

"Dannyyyyyyy." I whine.

"Whattttttt?" He questions mocking
me.

"I need a dress for tomorrow. Let's go shopping! I know some cute shops we could go to." I exclaim making Danny roll his eyes but nod his head.

"I guess since your lazy bum won't go car shopping."

"Ok but that's what I have you for. You are good for nothing else Danny boy." He fakes hurt by my playful words and holds his heart. This is why I love Danny. We play around a lot and say things most friends would never say to each other, but we laugh about it.

"That stung Rose. Really badly. But lest get going. I have dinner with Alissa later." He smiles when he says her name and has a happy look in his eyes.

I quickly change into some ripped blue jeans and a plain white v-neck. I walk towards the door to put my white converse on and see Danny changed into some black jeans and a random green shirt.

"Nice shirt." I laugh while he puts on his own shoes.

"Hey don't judge. I love green." He fake frowns at me.

"Alright let's get the show in the road we only have three hours till your seven thirty dinner with Alissa." I say Alissa weird and he just glares at me as we enter the elevator.

After two hours of shopping and draining my bank account, I finally got a dress.

It is an off the shoulder red dress. It is tight and I like the way it shows off my body type, I also like the way my breasts look in it because it is rare I find something that I can wear and not look like a hooker. It also has a slit on the leg which I found appealing as well. Therefore, I am in love with it. While shopping I also found out I will need a mask. So now I have to find one but I will do that tomorrow.

"Rose, I am not gonna carry your heavy ass dress all the way up there, pease help." Danny pants. I laugh and take my dress.

"Danny it is not that heavy." I say back to him and he just rolls his eyes at me mumbling mocking me.

We slowly but surely make our way back to the apartment. And once we enter I go hang my dress up and collapse in the couch next to Danny.

"So what exactly has happened with you and Alissa?" I question.

And for the next hour he talks to me about there many lunch and dinner dates. He also tells me how he is waiting to kiss her till the ball, and  that's only if she consents to the kiss. They talk all the time and they have gone out to do some exploring around London together.

"So you left me for lunch to go talk to Alissa?" I question jokingly.

"Hey to be fair you and Harry have been eating together a lot. Except this past week, what is up with that?" He questions.

"Ok well when we did have lunch we talked business nothing else. Oh, and well...we almost...kissed." I shyly reply.

"HOLD ON back the FUCK up. You almost kissed our boss? And you didn't tell me!" He yells a little bit making me flinch. I hate yelling, it brings back to many memories.

"Well to be fair you have been eating lunch with Alissa. And when we came home from work we would sleep and eat. I'm sorry. And on the weekends you are never home."I reply with apology laced in my voice.

"Yeah I guess that's kinda my fault for not asking what's going on." He apologizes.

"No no it's fine, we just gotta better at communicating." He ruffles my hair when he is done causing me to swat his hand away.

"Alright Danny boy I am gonna go to bed. Goodnight, love you." I get up head to the bathroom and brush my teeth. After I change into a silk slip and go to bed even though it is quite early.

———————————————————-
I hope you guys enjoyed. Sorry if you think this is short I will be making them longer soon and it will be speeding up. I just need to build some character development. And more dialogue will be coming up. Be ready for the next chapter;)
Till next time,
N

Edited August 13, 2019