t h i r t y s e v e n

Harry's POV (January 7)

"Whats the news?" I question and he smiles sadly at me.

"Good or bad first?" I look at sleeping Rose and decide not to wake her, in fear of the bad news.

"Bad." He pauses. "So the pregnancy is high risk now for sure. She has had so much trauma recently and it wasn't good for the fetus." I freeze at his words.

"Do-does that mean?" He nods and I exhale harshly, my eyes tear up and turn red a little. I kiss Roses forehead gently and she stirs a little bit. I pray she won't be mad at me for not being awake for this, but she needs her rest.

"Baby is still alive and still alive and doing just fine. The Nitroglycerin didn't effect the fetus but it did effect the placenta, making the walls thin." I nod and my eyes flicker to her stomach and then back up to the man. "I will leave you two alone. When she wakes we will need to do another sonogram to have a look and double check everything." I nod and thank him. He leaves and I kiss Roses head before my hand rubs her bump.

"It's gonna be ok baby. Daddy won't let anything happen to you."

***

Roses POV (January 17)

It's been a ten days since the incident. When I woke up from my nap Harry was watching the news.

"Hi." I croak out and he smiles at me.

"Hi. I have good news." He says smiling still. I gulp but gesture for him to go on. His eyes flicker down to my stomach and it is then that I realize his hand is resting on my bump.  "Baby is ok." He says and before I know it I am a sobbing mess. I am crying into his left shoulder, my right hand going to my bump, my right hand clutching to his shirt.

"Thank god." I sob out. I don't know what I would've done if this baby didn't survive. It would effect me so badly. He kisses me and I look up to see tears streaming down his own face. I smile and kiss his lips. I look down at my bump. "You gotta stop giving mummy and daddy a scare little one." I say and Harry chuckles and agrees. Once we are done Harry's rings the doctor in and we see the baby that Harry calls a blob. We hear the heartbeat that had gotten louder and stronger, like Dr.Napp said. We are discharged two days later and I have been home since.

Harry refuses to leave my side. He even wanted me to move my office desk into his office, but after some arguing he finally agreed to not put it in there. Currently I'm at home reorganizing the kitchen, Harry is downstairs working out. I'm working on organizing the cups when Harry walks into the kitchen, all sweaty and hot. The sight alone gets me a little turned on if I'm being honest.

"Hi baby, come here." I tell him and he smiles before walking over to me. He goes to hug me but for some reason I don't want him to touch me. "Don't touch me." I snap and he looks at me confused. I start to tear up feeling bad for yelling at him. "Wait I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I start crying and he pulls me into his semi sweaty chest, but I don't care.

"Baby what just happened? You went through three different emotions in less than a minute." He chuckles and I look down between us.

"Blame the baby, I have had mood swings all do. I was crying earlier to impractical jokers." He raises and eyebrow and chuckles.